Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Stephens to Brighton

Fee agreed and will sign for Brighton today. Wiggins is also strongly linked and in talks with Reading

Comments

• Heard that he has already collected his stuff from sparrows lane and left a farewell message on the noticeboard
  • OMG where did you hear this???
  • edited July 2014
    I know it's early days, but do you think Buyens will be as good as / if not better than Dale, or do you think we still need to replace him?
  • the same Dale Stephens ripping up the south coast?
  • the same Dale Stephens ripping up the south coast?

I'm really bad with sarcasm. Is that a sarcastic comment as I have no idea how well he's doing there?
  • ha..not doing fantastic but then I didn't overly rate him anyhow!
  • Well AA knew how to pass the ball forward and he's gone , so still in need of that attacking midfielder who doesn't crab it all the time no idea if Buyens can do that
  • I thought Buyens looked like he had quite a lot of potential against Welling. Hard to tell just from that though
  • I know it's early days, but do you think Buyens will be as good as / if not better than Dale, or do you think we still need to replace him?

Bearing in mind hardly anyone has seen Buyens play more than half a game against Welling, how can anyone answer, other than pure guesswork ?
  • Different player to Stephens
  • Sponsored links:

Are you sure though TRR? Have you ever seen them in the same room?? ;)

You're not wrong. They've got different names for a start....

• Welling match is always impossible to tell how good new players are as its mainly bout fitness.

As Fanny said (think it was her)... Once Portsmouth / Peterborough come along we'll know more about the likes of Buyens then
  • Move on