Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Playstation 2

I have a few days of work so fault I would get a few old PS2 games to remind me of the good old days lol, just found out my PS3 does not have backwards compatibility

so does anyone on here have a old working PS2 they want to sell, I could buy one on eBay for £20-£25 but by the time it gets delivered I will be back to work again, so was hoping someone on here had one I could collect.

Comments

• i have a better idea - play some PS3 games that you already own. or download some from the store
  • AlgarveAddick has got one you can have.
  • or just download a PS2 emulator on your PC if you're that desperate.
    You can get emulators for almost every other ancient console so wouldnt be surprised if you can get one for the PS2.
  • Game sometimes sell them cheap.
  • I've got a xbox360?
  • Atari; Intellivision?
  • I have a few days of work so fault I would get a few old PS2 games to remind me of the good old days lol, just found out my PS3 does not have backwards compatibility

so does anyone on here have a old working PS2 they want to sell, I could buy one on eBay for £20-£25 but by the time it gets delivered I will be back to work again, so was hoping someone on here had one I could collect.

Why not read a bit and work on your English? ;-)
  • I have a few days of work so fault I would get a few old PS2 games to remind me of the good old days lol, just found out my PS3 does not have backwards compatibility

Why not read a bit and work on your English? ;-)
    I don't believe there is a K in panic lol :-)
    Absurdistan Member
    June 19
    Don't panick, Heard Hummels is on his way after the wc.