Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Game Of Thrones

Comments

• Who's keeping up? Can't contain my excitement for the next three episodes this season.
  • Me, was a classic this week
  • Yep, loved the end of the episode. Got a feeling the last episode is going to.be very big.

Sad no more Tyrion and Bronn double act though!
  • Who's keeping up? Can't contain my excitement for the next three episodes this season.

The last three episodes should be three of the best episodes we've had so far...Not just including this series either.
  • Yeah the books are becoming a bit blurred now, the fourth book was my favourite but the artistic licence is being used well. The last episode should be a proper omg jobbie
  • Peter Dinklage is busy stealing every scene he's in. Absolute shoe in for an Emmy.
  • The next few seasons will be make or break, even if they follow the spirit and not the exact details point for point they will still find themselves with MORE ongoing plots/subplots not less, I hope they find a way to balance it all out for telly as Martin found it hard enough in book form!
  • I tell you what Rose Leslie best be back in it soon. Mind you I notice she's going to be in the next series of Utopia.

• Rizzo said:

Peter Dinklage is busy stealing every scene he's in. Absolute shoe in for an Emmy.

He is brilliant. Helps that he gets all the best lines though!!
  • Sponsored links:

• yep, didn't expect that ending.
  • Madz said:

It was a good opening to the season, even my wife understood what was happening (admittedly only once she realised that Jaime Lannister had cut his hair and shaved). As said very much a re-introduction of the characters. I've not read the books so have no idea what is coming up, but the storylines all look interesting.

Even the actor who plays Joffrey must want to slap himself.... he is brilliantly evil.

He's brilliant in interviews. Jolly Irish fella who enjoys a laugh. It's quite disconcerting actually.
    His brother and Dad are fine actors and good blokes, too.
  • FUCK THAT NAW OH HELL NAWW NO. NO. NOOOOO. NO. AWWW HELL NO. GODDAMIT
  • edited June 2014
    On a serious note, the whole fight scene was brilliantly worked and gripping TV.
  • Careful Callum, you will be getting complaints from those waiting to watch it on MOTD.
  • Gruesome
  • I know not to be surprised by anything any more on this show but flippin' 'eck that was pretty hard core at the end of tonight's show. Just a notch below the Red Wedding.
  • now that's entertainment ....just gets better
  • Madz said:

It was a good opening to the season, even my wife understood what was happening (admittedly only once she realised that Jaime Lannister had cut his hair and shaved). As said very much a re-introduction of the characters. I've not read the books so have no idea what is coming up, but the storylines all look interesting.

Even the actor who plays Joffrey must want to slap himself.... he is brilliantly evil.

He's brilliant in interviews. Jolly Irish fella who enjoys a laugh. It's quite disconcerting actually.
    The actor that plays Joffrey has retired from acting
  • Glad they kept that fight pretty much from the books - toned it down if anything.
  • Sponsored links:

• You think? The ending to it was loads more brutal than the books as I read that part
  • edited June 2014
    Jesus Henry Christ
  • Brilliant fight scene, part of me always knew the guy who won was going to win that one
  • I am not a particularly squeamish person but that has proper fucked me up, I'm gonna be having nightmares tonight! Someone had better find a way to get Dinklage out of this mess, will be gutted if he's not in it anymore but it'd certainly fit with the R R Martin MO of making you like someone and then killing them!
  • Kap10 said:

Madz said:

The actor that plays Joffrey has retired from acting
    I know. Doesn't stop his brother and Dad having the attributes I ascribed.
  • Brilliant episode but some bint posted a spoiler on facebook so I knew what was coming. Didn't expect it to be quite like that though. Brutal!
  • I don't mind a bit of blood and guts, I love the walking dead but GOT last night...WTF I'm going to have nightmares. I need Rachel Parris from throne cast to hug me.
  • If anyone is familiar with the Princess Bride tale, there were real flashes of Inigo Montoya going on there!
  • If anyone is familiar with the Princess Bride tale, there were real flashes of Inigo Montoya going on there!

Love that film, I am the Dread Pirate Roberts.