Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Millwall Watch

edited April 2018 in General Charlton
Now we are safe we can enjoy watching millwall have a nervy weekend.

looks like they have more chance of being safe but there are very varied scenarios in which they could go down.

Doncaster away at Leicster. 44pts -30

Birmingham away at bolton. 43pts (Better goal difference) -16

Millwall home to bournemouth 45pts -29

Comments

• edited May 2014
    Gonna be sitting with my feet up watching SSN this weekend with a nice warm cup of Co Co.
  • Millwall will lose, but so will Doncaster so it won't matter.

I reckon Birmingham will get at least a point at Bolton.
  • I have put a whole £1 on a treble of

Bournemouth to beat Millwall
    Donny to draw
    Birmingham to beat Bolton

I win £38 if it comes through!
  • Millwall will lose, but so will Doncaster so it won't matter.

I reckon Birmingham will get at least a point at Bolton.

Exactly this I reckon. Just cant see Donny getting anything at Leicester im afraid so millwall and brum to escape :(
  • Jose Riga said we would be safe before the last game, he did not disappoint.

Donny to draw

Hey big spender! :p

Donny to draw

What's the point?

Donny to draw

What's the point?
    Millwall getting relegated followed by beer tokens to celebrate.
  • Not going to happen, much to my annoyance.

They saved themselves with the away wins at Forest, Derby and Boro.

Brum to drop, they are in free fall.
  • Sponsored links:

• I think Bolton will beat Birmingham - so other results wouldn't matter. Not sure how many Birmingham fans will be travelling to The Reebock but my guess is that if they lose it will turn nasty.

Donny to draw

just put 5 bones on the same thing. BELIEVE MY BROTHER!
  • bobmunro said:

I think Bolton will beat Birmingham - so other results wouldn't matter. Not sure how many Birmingham fans will be travelling to The Reebock but my guess is that if they lose it will turn nasty.

Sold there 3;500 allocation. 20,000 for their home game on Tuesday night, they know they face oblivion if they lose.
  • What happens if Doncaster draw and Millwall lose 1-0? They would have the same number of points and GD.
  • edited May 2014
    Goals scored next....Donny have 39, Millwall 45, so that would not help Donny.
  • Shame
  • Rob said:

What happens if Doncaster draw and Millwall lose 1-0? They would have the same number of points and GD.

I think in that scenario it goes to goals scored.
    and if that's the same, erm, highest average home attendance I reckon.

• Sponsored links:

• I am looking forward to Saturday now, was panicking Monday night but can enjoy SSN with a beer hoping that the right results make for an even better Saturday night:)
  • That late goal against QPR has saved them.
  • Am i the only one who doesn't want them to go down? Good away game next year ( much better than Donny) and gives a chance to do one over them.

LOL! Now we know that is unlikely don't we?! :o)
  • Bham fans have already accepted relegation and I don't think it will turn nasty tbh

If you look at the runnings of their club it's pot of madness

The playing squad similar to us under pardont us full of loanees who don't give a shit and youth

Under Parkinson we had to as the money had run out

And that is where bham find themselves

The big lad up front isn't even a focus of attack from the fans as he tried hard and the wages he is on were agreed in the prem

Their owner is facing jail and regardless of the end this season they will be facing a minus ten next in what ever league they find themselves in

No one going near them as an investment

It's as if Harry Redknapp turned up for a season to manage them

Donny are an in offensive club who are ok I hope they stay up

Millwank enough said I hope they drop out sat but they are a lucky club and they won't

Unfortunately I predict donny to drop

Bham can't win at home but have a great away record

Donny will get a point

But Millwank will win after being behind at half time

And there will be pics of that mug holloway doing a little jig around the den sat afternoon

• As I said elsewhere, Rob Green's antics ensured Millwall's survival last weekend.
  • As I said elsewhere, Rob Green's antics ensured Millwall's survival last weekend.

i mean how did he slam dunk that ball in when it was going over , poxy clown
  • With sadness I can't see Donny getting a damn thing at Leicester. Thus it won't matter what result the scum get. Brum will stay up if they get at least a draw at Bolton, which I think they will.
  • think any team that is above Doncaster is going to be safe as I can't see them getting anything at Leicester. The big question is going to be whether Brum go. I have a feeling they will lose at Bolton. I'd like to see Millwall go but their late run has probably saved them - even if they get beat tomorrow.