Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Boro

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
Before the season started I thought boro would go down. The first week result at Reading seemed to back this up, but then they beat and outplayed Chelsea, so I started to waiver. Last night's result seems to have backed up my first impressions.

I really think they will struggle and be the "too good to go down" relegated team this year. Anybody else agree? Could also be Fulham's time as well. Going to be a tough season at the bottom as none of the promoted teams look like mugs for once.

Comments

• Options
    No, i think they will both be 'too good to go down', particularly Boro
  • Options
    Apart from Chelski, Arsenal, Liverpool and Manure i still believe any team is capable of being relegated and avoiding this is their bottom line.

Personally i think two of the promoted teams (probably Shefffield Utd and Watford) will return to from where they came, along with one from 'Boro, Fulham and Wigan.
  • Options
    i think both will be relatively safe,a bit like newcastle last season.
  • Options
    Boro were wretched last night - I agree, I think it will be a struggle for them. And because they've got a rookie manager in charge things will always look worse for them than they actually are. When push comes to shove, though, I expect Steve Gibson will do something to sort it out. I gained a bit of a soft spot for Boro after the Cup dramas, heaven knows why.

Hopefully time's up for Fulham, though - can't see Fuggin' Al-Fayed bailing them out this time.