Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

A2 crash tonight (25/05/14)

Bad crash about an hour ago just before the turn off for Upton / Townley Road.

Everythings coming off at the Danson turn off and being directed either down Danson Road of the underpass towards Bexley. Jammed up everywhere thereabouts.

If your coast bound come off at Falconwood or before.

Comments

• Yep. Spot on. Just spent over an hour getting from Falconwood to Danson.

Hope the people in the crash are ok.
  • Police told me Fire Brigade trying to cut someone out of one car.
  • Traffic always drives too close on the A2. All it takes is one rear end shunt and it can cause a mulitiple accident. Varible speed limits at certain times maybe the answer. Like 40 instead of 50.
  • Traffic always drives too close on the A2. All it takes is one rear end shunt and it can cause a mulitiple accident. Varible speed limits at certain times maybe the answer. Like 40 instead of 50.

Especially when you get impatient arseholes who can't wait like everyone else abnd cut into the turn offs at both falconwood and blackfen at the last minute.
  • Yep. Spot on. Just spent over an hour getting from Falconwood to Danson.

Hope the people in the crash are ok.

Yep same as just over an hour .
  • From The black prince to flaconwood is lethal first thing in the morning because of the amount of anuses using the local traffic lanes then jamming on to try and get back over. Or just diving over.

Hope nobody was seriously hurt.
  • Right near where I live. Traffic was gridlocked for a while in the surrounding streets. Hope they are ok, it's all back to normal now.
  • Yes I heard about this. Luckily I missed the traffic. Sounds awful though. :/ Hope it wasn't fatal.
  • So this is why my sister couldn't pick me up at Ebbsfleet, and I got to know Dartford more than I ever expected to.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014

So this is why my sister couldn't pick me up at Ebbsfleet, and I got to know Dartford more than I ever expected to.

Did you think you'd gone back ten years Prague? ;-)