Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Comments

• Villa?
  • Barcodes

When someone was having a party a young man bought the vodka and his friend called Charlie

• Someone else hijacked mehmets log in

Sounding like one of the other posters on here
  • Gets a bit boring when every thread is somehow linked to the Yann sale in some way...

Wonder if this will be one of those stories that disappears very quickly. The Premier League will cover it up.
  • West Ham
  • Can I play? Southampton.
  • Someone else hijacked mehmets log in

Sounding like one of the other posters on here

Make you right, not one double entendre or mention of taking one up the wrong 'un.........

• Sponsored links:

• edited April 2014

Can I play? Southampton.

We should do a sweepstake...

• Chelsea
  • I wouldn't describe Millwall as a major club.
  • As a fanbase, we'd have had to have been on some serious hallucinogens to have enjoyed the football served up this season.
  • QPR?? If it was a premier league club?? Or Blackppol? would that explain about their performances and unrest there?? They did go with a spate of a run of red cards previously, were the players on something??
  • edited April 2014
    The article keeps saying the league which applies, so I am thinking championship rather than premiership, I'll say Wednesday they have some right dodgy characters... And they're massive!
  • shame if was Sheff Weds? :-) How would they punish the club then of true??
  • Also mentioned about a household name being involved
  • Did I read somewhere about a certain Austin who when at Swindon assaulted a Swindon fan who caught him sniffing drugs in a toilet (alledgly)
  • just reading on another site it might be the club that have just had 2 people suspended and an internal investigation going on
  • Sponsored links:

• Also mentioned about a household name being involved
    Rosie?
  • QPR or Blackpool, for different reasons. Lol the comment about preformance enhancing drugs can't be us!
  • The "high profile figure with a considerable reputation" immediately rules out CAFC.....

Regardless of which club this is, or which league it's in, the book should be thrown at them.
  • I knew Arry liked to party...
  • Newcastle all day long...
  • Not a prem league club, too many qualifiers.
  • Rudders22 said:

just reading on another site it might be the club that have just had 2 people suspended and an internal investigation going on

Seems logical. Did benteke really do his Achilles? Or will he come back in exactly 6 or 9 months and play like he had no injury

• I think if it was a Premier League club, the papers would say so, as that would make the story bigger
  • Swisdom said:

Rudders22 said:

just reading on another site it might be the club that have just had 2 people suspended and an internal investigation going on

Seems logical. Did benteke really do his Achilles? Or will he come back in exactly 6 or 9 months and play like he had no injury

Bit harsh. Those injuries can take a while to get over. Just look at Andy Carroll!!