Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

NEW ARTICLE: FANS IN FOCUS - West Brom v Charlton

Another new feature, so again would welcome any feedback. Click on the link below, cheers

http://www.charltonlife.com/blog/?p=158

Comments

• like it ... hopefully a regular feature
  • No my thing. Some good comments but can see it getting bogged down after a few weeks. Would be interesting to see if you can find a Hull fan who can talk any sense after the reaction to the away game.
  • A good article - I like it...........
  • I very much enjoyed reading it.

Just make sure you don't ever use that vince bloke who was on the fans panel on premiership extra or whatever it was called.
  • my feed back is.... its "would have" not "would of" in the first question.. petty i know but if you're going to do it right..
  • very good,mixing it up a but week to week.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]my feed back is.... its "would have" not "would of" in the first question.. petty i know but if you're going to do it right..

You absolute pedant. Would of expected better from you ..................
  • [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]I very much enjoyed reading it.

Just make sure you don't ever use that vince bloke who was on the fans panel on premiership extra or whatever it was called.

Vince is ok. He has got a hell of a lot of passion for all things Charlton ................
  • ha, i knew i would leave myself open to plenty of "would of's" but i just had to say something as its just WRONG!!!
    and im not the only one who has a thing about this!
  • apologies, my English is rubbish, though i did once win a dyslexic spilling competition......
  • Sponsored links:

• ahhh thanks, i shall carry on reading now - doesnt it look so much better!
  • [cite]Posted By: Chunes[/cite]I very much enjoyed reading it.

Why whats the problem with Vince ?
  • Yeah I like it.
  • I quite like it but it did seem a bit like a tennis match which needed a tied breaker - both coming out at 3-1 to their team. I am reluctant to be overly critical as I know I couldn't do any better....
  • I really like this feature but echo Curb It's comments( plus work needed on apostrophe usage in the other blog btw).
    Nevertheless your writing's improved over the last year AFKA. I honestly mean this comment with good intention - the work you do on this site is formidable.

Re: Vince. He was a bit dodgy on the Premiership Panel thing but anyone who runs on the pitch before the first game back at The Valley to kiss Hales deserves respect.
  • Good feature...but isn't there a risk that when it comes to describing Charlton the comments are going to get a bit repetitive?
  • thats what i thought... surely the charlton fan is going to be saying the same thing week in week out even if you do chose a different fan.