Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeremy Kyle anyone?

Comments

• SHEFFGROW said:

I thought your fans were ok, clearly I was wrong [with a couple of exceptions]
    Enjoy league one next year

See you there
    Just out of interest, one father to another, what did you say to your son? Did you encourage him to to make the gesture? Did have a word with after the event?
  • Gammysnr said:

Why kiss the badge in front of the players in an attempt to wind them up after a poor performance? Should have told your son to show some restraint. Rubbing it in is not the answer. Although calling your son four eyes is not a mature response.

Yeah, like you'll show restraint if you win on Saturday!
    No need to worry about that happening.
    I've been worrying about it for the last few weeks...but feeling slightly more confident now.
    Only slightly more confident?
    Did u not watch us?
    At least u lot do score the odd goal!

• SHEFFGROW said:

See you there
    Just out of interest, one father to another, what did you say to your son? Did you encourage him to to make the gesture? Did have a word with after the event?
    Specky blade obviously gets bullied at school so took it to heart when Churchy mugged him off.
  • Gammysnr said:

Why kiss the badge in front of the players in an attempt to wind them up after a poor performance? Should have told your son to show some restraint. Rubbing it in is not the answer. Although calling your son four eyes is not a mature response.

I'll be long gone by the time the players come out, but not before I throw my flares on the pitch. I'm not a 32' waist anymore.
  • I would've if he had got off the bus, like all your lot would've done if all our fans ad got off the coaches whilst yu lot called people wankers from the safety of the pavement

Andy used to be able to get out of his wheel chair to do odd things too

I seem to remember one coach pulling over on the way out!
  • edited March 2014
    SHEFFGROW said:

Are you sure you are here to inform us, or to persistently have a go, what with the relegation snipes and stuff.
    You won, be happy.
    If you want to somehow compensate for your pyronies see a doctor, or in your case an optician, your son can reccomend one I'm sure.

• Apparently Church then crept up behind the 12 yr old and booted him up the arse as hard as he could. The lad didn't notice.....................
  • Gammysnr said:

What do you care? Listen to the words of your own song when you sing it.

• I hope the club send you a signed Church photograph
  • Sponsored links:

• Has anyone been harmed by Churchy's gesture? NO! It's banter, move on!
  • I would've if he had got off the bus, like all your lot would've done if all our fans ad got off the coaches whilst yu lot called people wankers from the safety of the pavement

never leave a fellow addick behind mate , good the boys got off to assist, 8)

• edited March 2014
    I read this and my view is if it is true then that one is bad the other is worse ,depending on your point of view.

I find it hard to believe that Churchy did this.
  • and why was the thread title changed?

never leave a fellow addick behind mate , good the boys got off to assist, 8)

what happened ?
  • and why was the thread title changed?

SLL.
    that's why.
  • What a bellend.
  • Now the thread title has been changed...did anyone spot the teenage girl in the front row of the stand on our left? Completely lost the plot towards the end and started calling it on with all 5000 of us. Had to be calmed down by a couple of old boys.
  • edited March 2014
    I see a ratty little bitch out of the coach window giving it the biggen. White vest. Vicky pollard barnet. Bet her old mans proud.
  • Croydon said:

Now the thread title has been changed...did anyone spot the teenage girl in the front row of the stand on our left? Completely lost the plot towards the end and started calling it on with all 5000 of us. Had to be calmed down by a couple of old boys.

haha yer, I mentioned her being perfect for JK a few pages back... never seen anything like it.
  • Sponsored links:

• Didn't see the teenage girl on the left but on the right hand side on the end of the block near the netted seats was a lad in a grey hoody who I could quite easily have sniped. He was an obnoxious shitbag who did a lot of gesturing to our fans. Noticed a couple of stewards and then a female copper having stern words with him.
  • Croydon said:

Now the thread title has been changed...did anyone spot the teenage girl in the front row of the stand on our left? Completely lost the plot towards the end and started calling it on with all 5000 of us. Had to be calmed down by a couple of old boys.

Was she the bird out of Kill Bill?
  • I think the girl in the stand to our left was having a spat with a couple of Charlton fans. Three young girls and, what I assume to be, one of their mothers had come to the front of the lower tier to continue inviting this girl over to our stand (presumably for a fight - "Bundle!"). It was quite surreal, one of the girls in our stand looked lovely, perfect makeup, well maintained blond hair a bright pink jumper, and he was shouting the kind of things that I would criticise a 40 year old docker of saying in public!

I do love it when people stand behind a fence/steward/Policeman and offer out a group that they, clearly, have no intention of getting anywhere near. The same happened with a handful of boys when Sheffield United scored. A couple of them even went through the gate before turning around and running back. These boys looked like they were going to explode with anger and hatred - but still avoided going anywhere near the Sheff Utd fans, and based on the stewards (a bloke in his 60s and a girl that looked about 15) they could easily have got there if they'd wanted to.

They were so brave to stand 50 yards away and should "Come on then!"

However, I suspect that if any of the Sheff Utd fans had made a four eyes gesture we would have called in the Police, the SAS and Marvel's Avengers!
  • The same happened with a handful of boys when Sheffield United scored. A couple of them even went through the gate before turning around and running back. These boys looked like they were going to explode with anger and hatred - but still avoided going anywhere near the Sheff Utd fans, and based on the stewards (a bloke in his 60s and a girl that looked about 15) they could easily have got there if they'd wanted to.

They were so brave to stand 50 yards away and should "Come on then!"

The bloke in his 60's and the young female steward were just about to be joined by half a dozen rather large looking policemen - that may have made the mind up of our couple of idiots! In fact I was surprised that the police didn't go in after them.
  • SHEFFGROW said:

Good to see that their are no sour grapes on here this morning Utb

If you read the other threads you will see that we have unanimously said the best team won.

Get over yourself you jumped up, self important tosser.
    Who's UtB ?

• I think it stands for Up the Blades.
  • totally missed this....who's got the vid?