Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeremy Kyle anyone?

Comments

• I would've if he had got off the bus, like all your lot would've done if all our fans ad got off the coaches whilst yu lot called people wankers from the safety of the pavement

Andy used to be able to get out of his wheel chair to do odd things too

• I'm curious what the other hand gestures were,
    Did he put his thumbs in his ears and wiggle his fingers?
    A straightforward wanker?
    Middle finger perhaps?
  • Very good
  • SHEFFGROW said:

U should have given the cheeky little sod a good clip round the ear and told
    Not to goad opposition before he does it to the wrong person!
    Bet u thought he was really clever dishing it out!
    Well done good parenting
    Now p##s off and don't come back u pair of mugs

I would have done if he had got off of the bus,

Should have offered him out before he got on the bus then, or did all of this banter happen while he was on the bus ? Ifso, how the hell do you know what he was saying from across the car park ?

• When I read the heading for this post, thought it was about our performance at Bramall Lane.
    But you are right SheffGrow.
    Simon Church is a disgrace, earns a joke living for being a footballer
    who cannot head, shoot or do anything worthwhile, except perhaps getting an
    elbow to a cross at Wednesday. Our worst signing ever.
    If he took the mickey out of your son, just proves what a w---ker he is!
  • shine166 said:

SHEFFGROW said:

U should have given the cheeky little sod a good clip round the ear and told
    Not to goad opposition before he does it to the wrong person!
    Bet u thought he was really clever dishing it out!
    Well done good parenting
    Now p##s off and don't come back u pair of mugs

I would have done if he had got off of the bus,

Should have offered him out before he got on the bus then, or did all of this banter happen while he was on the bus ? Ifso, how the hell do you know what he was saying from across the car park ?

Probably done while church was on the coach ...church made a joke of it by pretending he was using binoculars to see what you were doing ...banter, get over it and grow up.
  • edited March 2014
    Could you describe what Simon church looks like without googling?

It would make much more sense that you stupidly mistaked the team bus for a coach of Charlton fans heading out with one of our fans retaliating to your sons gesture.

Either way, no one gives a t*ss.

• Do all the sensible Charlton fans come on later?
  • SHEFFGROW said:

Do all the sensible Charlton fans come on later?

Around the same time as the sensible Blades fans

• Sponsored links:

• I thought the team coach windows were blacked out . How could you see him?
  • Now will the sheff utd fans just p##s off and stop making a load of bulls##t up
    Cos ur making my mate little piglet seem like a true gentleman
    On here!
  • I thought Yorkshiremen were made of sterner stuff.
  • Thanks for the pic. Ugly kid btw. If he's 12 he should be playing up front with Eto.
  • SHEFFGROW said:

Do all the sensible Charlton fans come on later?

Come on. Was Church on the coach when gestures made? Did it happen like stone muse above suggests? The old binocular gesture and you've outraged yourself as your cherub wears glasses?
  • i am sorry but i dont have much empathy for you. being a kid myself, i know that many kids will do the thing where they wind someone up then as soon as someone does something back it is like the world has ended. yer what church did was wrong and immature but your son musth ave known that a reaction will happen. he is 12, just 3 years younger to me and i know what i was like when i was 12, i knew not to rub it in. plus how big is yoru son, like height because if he looks older than people will have less trouble offending him. did you contact the club yet.
  • No wonder everyone hates Sheffield fans
    Good knows what s##t they would have made up n put on here if they lost?
  • i am sorry but i dont have much empathy for you. being a kid myself, i know that many kids will do the thing where they wind someone up then as soon as someone does something back it is like the world has ended. yer what church did was wrong and immature but your son musth ave known that a reaction will happen. he is 12, just 3 years younger to me and i know what i was like when i was 12, i knew not to rub it in. plus how big is yoru son, like height because if he looks older than people will have less trouble offending him. did you contact the club yet.

shouldn't you be at school young man?
  • Sponsored links:

• Simon church is a nice guy, he gave me a back massage last week, i just stood there and he repeatedly kicked me as hard as he could in the back.

It tickled.
  • Gammysnr said:

Why kiss the badge in front of the players in an attempt to wind them up after a poor performance? Should have told your son to show some restraint. Rubbing it in is not the answer. Although calling your son four eyes is not a mature response.

Yeah, like you'll show restraint if you win on Saturday!
  • Gammysnr said:

Why kiss the badge in front of the players in an attempt to wind them up after a poor performance? Should have told your son to show some restraint. Rubbing it in is not the answer. Although calling your son four eyes is not a mature response.

but we won't whine when were called rude names.
  • Sheffgrow. You've made your point.

Go and enjoy the victory, and carry on with your life, instead of going onto another clubs forum, two days running.
  • Gammysnr said:

Not IF,WHEN we win on sat

• Gammysnr said:

No need to worry about that happening.
    I've been worrying about it for the last few weeks...but feeling slightly more confident now.
  • edited March 2014
    SHEFFGROW your work here is done. Now naff off!!!
  • SHEFFGROW said:

Good to see that their are no sour grapes on here this morning Utb

If you read the other threads you will see that we have unanimously said the best team won.

Get over yourself you jumped up, self important tosser.
  • SHEFFGROW said:

I

Fans giving it out to players then weeping like babies when they get a bit of good natured ribbing back, is a really depressing aspect of the modern game. What sort of example are you setting as a proud northern parent? You should have dragged the boy onto the bus and had it out with Church. Instead you've shown him the way of dealing with your issues is to cry on t'internet.

I'd be quite confident fighting your entire team at the same time they have no fight in them whatsoever and thats why your going down
    *you're