Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeremy Kyle anyone?

Comments

• SHEFFGROW said:

Good to see their are no sour grapes on here this morning Utb

Realy!
    Please teach ur son not to dish out abuse if he cant take it back!
    So what u are saying because he is 12 it's ok for him to goad and abuse adults and not reacieve it back.
    Get him to man up a bit or he will grow up running back to daddy
    Everytime someone answers the cheeky little sod back

• edited March 2014
  • SHEFFGROW said:

Good to see their are no sour grapes on here this morning Utb

Realy!
    Please teach ur son not to dish out abuse if he cant take it back!
    So what u are saying because he is 12 it's ok for him to goad and abuse adults and not reacieve it back.
    Get him to man up a bit or he will grow up running back to daddy
    Everytime someone answers the cheeky little sod back

No good the kid running back to Daddy, all Daddy does is hide behind his keyboard.
  • And why do we have any sheff fans on here anyway?
    I don't troll all the northern teams forums
  • edited March 2014
    Who flagged bertpalmer?? I'm crying at this thread!

I doubt it's true but if it is it's so childish that it has to make you laugh.
  • Complete bollocks.

Church is a nice enough bloke, took out time and had his photo taken with the Upbeats saturday morning and is used to all sorts of abuse anyway (and thats just from us)

I can't see him biting to Harry t'Potter
  • Oiiiiit!
  • Although I still prefer your lot than the wendies, all teams have a section of their fans who are a disgrace. You are one of them. What did you expect from Church, assuming it was him? To cheer, to smile, to clap or to congratulate your child? When your child started attending games for his own safety, YOU should have explained to him how to behave when in the vicinity of the opposition
    While you're on here, I noticed there were no blacks in your team, none on the bench either. Do you have the same problem they had at Everton
    and before that at Sunderland?
  • Sponsored links:

• mate you and yours go an enjoy the semi final -------no need to come back on here----go enjoy.
  • Church is clearly The Archbishop of Banterbury.
  • I have never been so outraged, and demand Simon Church never starts up front for us again

Let me be the first to sign your petition Dan!
  • adrian said:

Although I still prefer your lot than the wendies, all teams have a section of their fans who are a disgrace. You are one of them. What did you expect from Church, assuming it was him? To cheer, to smile, to clap or to congratulate your child? When your child started attending games for his own safety, YOU should have explained to him how to behave when in the vicinity of the opposition
    While you're on here, I noticed there were no blacks in your team, none on the bench either. Do you have the same problem they had at Everton
    and before that at Sunderland?

• I think Church is being framed.
  • 4 eyed little shit
  • This has cheered me up so much! I suspect there may, possibly, sort of be a vague a tiny morsel of truth in his initial post that he has spun for the purposes of a wind-up. In fairness I encountered plenty of decent Sheff U fans but this bloke just sounds an imbecile.
  • I heard it was Leon Cort, should probably get your eyes tested
  • Sponsored links:

• SHEFFGROW said:

I thought your fans were ok, clearly I was wrong [with a couple of exceptions]
    Enjoy league one next year

See you there
  • SHEFFGROW said:

You seem to be losing the plot, NLA has it bang on, think you came unstuck.
  • SHEFFGROW said:

We will, see you next season
  • U should have given the cheeky little sod a good clip round the ear and told
    Not to goad opposition before he does it to the wrong person!
    Bet u thought he was really clever dishing it out!
    Well done good parenting
    Now p##s off and don't come back u pair of mugs
  • churchy picked on me
  • U should have given the cheeky little sod a good clip round the ear and told
    Well done good parenting

I would have done if he had got off of the bus,

• SHEFFGROW said:

U should have given the cheeky little sod a good clip round the ear and told
    Well done good parenting

I would have done if he had got off of the bus,

The game is up fella, Floyd was talking about your son not Church, if you are having trouble reading that it would seem you are the one with the glasses?