Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Jeremy Kyle anyone?

Comments

• Go and enjoy Wembley mate. Goodbye.
  • Grow up you tosser, if your boy is 12 I am assuming you are at least in your 30's. You should have dealt with it there and then instead of crying on here about it.
  • Jesus... What's the big deal.. The kid needs to know that if he gives out banter to expect it back.
  • edited March 2014
    This is probably the best thing Church has done while representing Charlton, although his highlight reel is about as long as Mikel Alonso's.

Teach your son some manners.
  • Fans giving it out to players then weeping like babies when they get a bit of good natured ribbing back, is a really depressing aspect of the modern game. What sort of example are you setting as a proud northern parent? You should have dragged the boy onto the bus and had it out with Church. Instead you've shown him the way of dealing with your issues is to cry on t'internet.
  • Grow up you tosser, if your boy is 12 I am assuming you are at least in your 30's. You should have dealt with it there and then instead of crying on here about it.

do you not think i didnt try you absolute mug, but do you think the wanker would get off of the bus? would he balls because he is a spineless tosser on and off of the pitch
  • I have always worked on a theory regarding being a football supporter.

"If you can't take it, don't dish it!"

If you give it the big 'un when you win, it is likely to come back and bite you on the ar5e when you later lose to the same team.

Be magnanimous in victory, give praise in defeat.
  • SHEFFGROW said:

I have no reason to lie nor has the steward that also saw it,

If it's true then Church wants a kick up the arsenal.

• Well if you feel that strongly about it then write to the club. I'll give you a hand with the crux of it 'my son took the piss out of someone, but when they gave it back I got all precious and my little Keanu is an angel who never does anything wrong'. Also, steer clear of double negatives as per your previous post, they are frowned upon. No hard feelings, eh chum.
  • Sponsored links:

• SHEFFGROW said:

ive already contacted them thanks

Well done, now go and enjoy Wembley. You never know we may see you next season.

A lesson learned for you, your son and Church.

• SHEFFGROW said:

ive already contacted them thanks

Could you please let us know the clubs response.

• I

Fans giving it out to players then weeping like babies when they get a bit of good natured ribbing back, is a really depressing aspect of the modern game. What sort of example are you setting as a proud northern parent? You should have dragged the boy onto the bus and had it out with Church. Instead you've shown him the way of dealing with your issues is to cry on t'internet.

I'd be quite confident fighting your entire team at the same time they have no fight in them whatsoever and thats why your going down
  • Huskaris said:

shine166 said:

Fair play to him. I saw your kids gesturing in the 'family' stand, looks like they are dragged up well.

The girl at the front (to the left of Charlton fans) sitting in the front row who was about 14-16 was the most cringe thing I have ever seen. She was going batsh*t crazy at out fans for 90 minutes.

She was mental, got jeramy kyle written all over it.
  • Ha ha, low end wum
  • So what are you saying is then its ok to give it out but not to get it back ?? If you are so touchy about it then perhaps you should tell your son that he shouldn't do it and if he does expect a bit of banter back.
  • grr footballer acts like a tool shocker, who'd have thought it???

To be honest calling someone 4 eyes is hardly the kind of thing to really boil ones piss? Especially having just won a game to take your team to Wembley! If he'd called him a fat speccy northern little c*** then maybe you would have an argument...

Oh and while we're all ranting its called a sandwich not a buttie
  • Sponsored links:

• And you lot call us Southern softies!!!!

You jokers!
  • Er ..... Im not sure Simon Church was there .... I never saw him
  • I have never been so outraged, and demand Simon Church never starts up front for us again
  • I just find it hard to understand how a adult can even let a child provoke him let alone provoke him that much that he has to resort to playground insults
  • The first post on the thread gave me the only genuine belly-laugh I've had for the last 24 hours! At least Church showed some passion!!
  • SHEFFGROW said:

Grow up you tosser, if your boy is 12 I am assuming you are at least in your 30's. You should have dealt with it there and then instead of crying on here about it.

do you not think i didnt try you absolute mug, but do you think the wanker would get off of the bus? would he balls because he is a spineless tosser on and off of the pitch
    That does not sound like a Yorkshireman talking. More like Danny Dyer . Your definitely someone on the wind up.
  • edited March 2014
    Possibly my favorite thread ever, don't even know why it's cheered me up so much.
  • I find it hard to understand that after one of the greatest feelings you could get as a supporter and shared bonding with your kid, you'd want to take him over to the opposing teams coach to give them a bit of bird.
  • edited March 2014
    Two things here. Firstly it's a twelve year old boy who might I agree have acted slightly differently but that's what twelve year old children do. He is a child. Second thing is that Simon Church is an adult who should know better than to rise to what I consider to be mild provocation from a child particularly when representing his employer which in this case is our football club.

If this is true it's not a great representation of Simon Church and by default Charlton Athletic.