Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Need accommodation for 8 March?

I live in the Peak District, about 25 miles from Sheffield and would be happy to provide accommodation (at no charge) on the Saturday night for one or two people. If you could be interested, then please inbox me.

Sanity warning: You need to be able to tolerate the semi-solitude of a small village, no shops, no pub, sheep.

Comments

• My welsh mate would love that.
  • Not going but got to say, what a lovely gesture and makes me so proud to support the same club as people like you rather than the knuckle draggers and Ultra wannabes.
  • edited March 2014
  • KHA said:

I live in the Peak District, about 25 miles from Sheffield and would be happy to provide accommodation (at no charge) on the Saturday night for one or two people. If you could be interested, then please inbox me. Don't ask what's for dinner, because it's you :-)

Sanity warning: You need to be able to tolerate the semi-solitude of a small village, no shops, no pub, sheep.

• Top man for the offer!
  • KHA said:

I live in the Peak District, about 25 miles from Sheffield and would be happy to provide accommodation (at no charge) on the Saturday night for one or two people. If you could be interested, then please inbox me.

Castleton?
  • Castleton has a nice boozer in it, if I remember rightly. Lovely offer though.
  • lovely offer
  • What a lovely offer, very nice.