Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Harry Rednapp

Oi Harry you turned up with your loads of money team

But you didn't look to happy at full time

Looks like you and Tony need to do a bit more trading.

Thats right, off you go......................

Comments

• Love it love it.

Harry u caant.

Rosie and Sandra in for a torrid time tonight
    ;)
  • That miss from Morrison, I'm sure Sandra would've scored it!
  • Just shows, don't it.

This is the bloke who just two years ago was what most football fans wanted to ne England manager.

Triffic

True. And that team is worth so much money yet hardly created. Traore looked dangerous at the start but faded. And Ravel got into good positions but spurned chances. Other than that, they looked the same as us! Excellent win! I'd love to compare wage bills of the starting 11s.
  • He would have done something with England, at that time,with those players.
  • Just shows, don't it.

This is the bloke who just two years ago was what most football fans wanted to ne England manager.

Triffic

Did they really? Or was it just his Fleet St pals who kept telling us such? I didn't and to be honest don't know anyone who did.
    I think anybody who really knows about football knows what he is......
  • Just spat me Bulmers everwhere lol thats quality :-))))
  • Showed scp what it takes to keep a team in the championship for next season...
  • Sponsored links:

• Just seen him post match on SSN saying our pitch was " almost impossible".....Cheek !

No, 'Arry.

What's impossible is you refraining from twitching during an interview !
  • Just seen him post match on SSN saying our pitch was " almost impossible".....Cheek !

No, 'Arry.

What's impossible is you refraining from twitching during an interview !

• His post match interview was embarrassing. He is about as objective as a frog. It's good, his anger and frustration says it all.
  • That QPR side reminds myself of our disaster in 07/08 of trying to get back in the premier league
  • edited February 2014
    Redknapp's legs were going like a baby giraffe when Jackson scored.

• edited February 2014
    He has a team that should hold its' own in the mid-lower prem. Been linked with and bought just about every player going since the summer and they produced absolutely nothing! Poor, in the only way possible for them.

I thought the same at Loftus Road when only a Charlie Austin wonder-strike beat us, but today we wanted it more & that showed so much, especially in the later stages.
  • thank god Austin wernt playing tbh, would've been a different game had he been fit
  • QPR looked complacent, uninterested and lazy. Oh and arrogant.
  • he has only scored about 10 this season though!
  • Sponsored links:

• Superb Manager -Think he is great !
  • edited February 2014
    I think losing Steve McClaren from their coaching staff hit them hard. Not really sure what Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond bring to the table apart from maybe massaging Redknapp's ego.
  • He will bamkrupt them as he did Portsmouth. Only when he has had money to spend has he done well. Look at all the young talent he had at West Ham and took them down.....
  • I think losing Steve McClaren from their coaching staff hit them hard. Not really sure what Joe Jordan and Kevin Bond bring to the table apart from maybe massaging Redknapp's ego.

Handy with a calculator?
  • Pony manager. Spent 10m this season and has a squad that probably has more prem games between them than most of the champ squads combined with a wage bill to match.

Pound for pound spent he must rank as one of the worst performing managers ever.
  • It is going to be great if they fail to go up this season, just watching him clutch at straws to give him any excuse why a team that has spent and got that much buying power has failed to run away with this league.
  • jac52 said:

Pony manager.
    Pound for pound spent he must rank as one of the worst performing managers ever.

Don't think harry shops at poundland. ;-)

• I thought the pitch looked terrible, but played true. I think he is a throw money at it manager - and have always seen his limitations, even when people were calling for him to be England manager.
  • Could his dog do a better job?
  • Don't be disrespectful! Probably his dog and wife as joint managers together though