Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Brighton vs Hull

BT commentator said Brighton hoping to reach FA Cup final for first time in their history.
Great research as usual.

Comments

• really?

in the build up, they'd already mentioned 83.
  • Charlton, Wigan, Brighton and Everton in the semis.
  • BT commentator said Brighton hoping to reach FA Cup final for first time in their history.
    Great research as usual.

I thought he said Hull not Brighton but I am old and my hearing is a bit dodgy. :-)
  • Macronate said:

really?

Went to the replay..4-0 to Man Utd.
  • 1-1 Hull a tad unlucky, took 18-1 at half time, oh well another nugget hits the deck.
  • @absurdistan 18-1 on Hull to win at half time??
  • Nicholas said:

@absurdistan 18-1 on Hull to win at half time??

Yep.............were 1-0 down. Unlucky though.
  • You def sure it was 18/1 yeah. What site was that with? as I placed a bet 10 minutes into the second half and the best I could find was 8/1 and I did that through oddschecker as well.
  • Paddy Power at half time. = 17-1 as they count your stake as 1 ie 18-1.

• Macronate said:

really?

Went to the replay..4-0 to Man Utd.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is the replay on tv ? Or do you think they would try something new and play our game on BT ?
  • edited February 2014
    Ohhh right!... It's bollocks I honestly think our tie is quite attractive. Neutrals may see that bias thoe
  • In the last round, ITV and BT Sport aired one replay each.

The fact that our game isn't a replay might be an issue (Although, it's more likely that they just don't care..).
  • The fact that they've already shown Hull V Brighton last night should mean in all fairness our game is shown next week .

In all honesty my heart sank when that equaliser went in last night as I knew what that would mean .
  • I would really like to see it on the telly but my head says we play better when not on the box.
  • buckshee said:

The fact that they've already shown Hull V Brighton last night should mean in all fairness our game is shown next week .

In all honesty my heart sank when that equaliser went in last night as I knew what that would mean .

again ! they can show two replays from this round. ours is not a replay. from this round they were allowed to show a max of 5 live games, plus the two allowed replays, and they have shown five live games. they can't show ours even if they wanted to.

• So they can't show the game on Monday but if it went to a replay on 3/4/5 March, that could be shown on BT?
  • We'll probably be shown somewhere around the world, so might be available online.