Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Chris Powell's pre-match words to the team on Saturday

edited January 2014 in General Charlton
What will they be?

Comments

• Options
    "We're the ones in red, ok? R-E-D".
  • Options
    So long and thanks for all the fish?
  • Options
    "Can you all take 60 seconds to introduce yourselves to the rest of the team, name, position, preferred foot, one thing no one else knows about you"
  • Options
    There will be no words from Powell, it will come for the 11 new translators he has had to hire :)
  • Options
    Whatever it is, there'll be 3 translators next to him for the new lot.
  • Options
    "Hello who are you...?"
  • Options
    he'll need as many leaflets in as many languages as you see in government offices .. or be like my granddad .. shout and put an 'o' on the end of every word and hope the message gets across .. do youo f**ingo understandio ?
  • Options
    It was a pleasure.....
  • Options
    Who are ya?
  • Options
    In the immortal words of Corporal Jones it'll be 'don't panic.'
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Hello, bonjour, cześć, përshëndetje and merhaba........
  • Options
    Right, now lets try that again, who are we going to call Sneezy ? What about Dopey, no not you, you are Grumpy. Shut up Happy !
  • Options
    Hopefully not this....

http://youtu.be/8DX3eFbhHos
  • Options
    They'll be in a few different languages by the sounds of it
  • Options
    Football is a universal language.
  • Options
    "My name is Chris Powell i sit in the dug out i use to manage CAFC now i sit in the dug out .Do your best ill see you back here at half time----translators please"
  • Options
    "Anyone fancy going in goal?"

"What's "run your bollocks off" in Polish and Farsi?"
  • Options
    "You all have my full backing. At least until I know where you play. Good luck".
  • Options
    "get into groups of three for some ice-breaking, trust-building games."
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    "Good afternoon everybody I'm Chris Powell did you all remember to wear your name badges as Katrien requested?
  • Options
    "Smell you later"
  • Options
    " I hope you haven't read, or taken to heart, all that bollocks that they print on Charlton life...."
  • Options
    For all the newcomers, I trust you had a chance to watch the "Welcome to Charlton Athletic" video the Comms team said they were uploading yesterday. Lots of important messages in there about tactics and our footballing philosophies....
  • Options

" I hope you haven't read, or taken to heart, all that bollocks that they print on Charlton life...."

Quality!
  • Options
    "C'mon lets have lots of shots." or Its about time you had a go at the pre match talk Alex!!
  • Options
    Kap10 said:

"C'mon lets have lots of shots." or Its about time you had a go at the pre match talk Alex!!

Dyer:

"Me? .... you're the bloody manager.
    Or at least you used to be!"

• Options
    Not a lot. It will take him at least an hour to read out the bloody team sheet
  • Options
    What's Farsi for hoofball?
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    "Today marks the start of an exciting new era for our proud football club. Embrace it and rise to the challenge"