Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Reza Ghoochannejhad (signed by Apoel)

See another Standard Leige player linked with a loan move
He does look like he knows where the back of the net is tho

Comments

• IF .. (I repeat IF) he signs .. is that the longest name in English football .. bar double barrels ?
  • Bet the club shop are rubbing their hands together, I cannot remember is it £1.00 or £2.00 a letter on the back of the shirts?
  • Bet the club shop are rubbing their hands together, I cannot remember is it £1.00 or £2.00 a letter on the back of the shirts?

Unfortunately it is £9.99 any name and number now....

• Does this really need another thread?
  • See another Standard Leige player linked with a loan move

Don't know what you're talking about, haven't seen that anywhere, especially not on here.

http://forum.charltonlife.com/discussion/58954/new-january-transfer-window-thread-page-32-yann-linked-with-b-mouth/p31

Don't know what you're talking about, haven't seen that anywhere, especially not on here.
    On twitter @transfer_news24 its sky bets transfer feed said this

@Transfer_News24: Charlton are close to signing Standard Liege striker Reza Ghoochannejhad on loan. #cafc

On twitter @transfer_news24 its sky bets transfer feed said this

@Transfer_News24: Charlton are close to signing Standard Liege striker Reza Ghoochannejhad on loan. #cafc
    Nope, never heard of him. It's all news to me.
  • Whoooooooossssssh
  • Sponsored links:

• Also Simone Jackson being linked ...........................tumbled weed
  • Ghoochannejhad - presumably the first 'H' is silent and the 'J' is also silent. Can't many footballers around with two silent letters in their name?
  • Ghoochannejhad - presumably the first 'H' is silent and the 'J' is also silent. Can't many footballers around with two silent letters in their name?

And the award for most random name related stat goes to............

• I'm so excited never seen this rumour before ;-)
  • @d_demyttenaere: @TheLikael @Lbts7 @Transfer_News24 concerning my previous tweets: if @gh_reza comes to #cafc, it will be a permanent move and not a loan
  • Yann897 said:

@d_demyttenaere: @TheLikael @Lbts7 @Transfer_News24 concerning my previous tweets: if @gh_reza comes to #cafc, it will be a permanent move and not a loan

That makes us sound keen on him - and gets round the 2 over 23 loan ruling.

Does that also suggest he's already been over to meet CP and perhaps a training session?

• Oggy Red said:

Yann897 said:

@d_demyttenaere: @TheLikael @Lbts7 @Transfer_News24 concerning my previous tweets: if @gh_reza comes to #cafc, it will be a permanent move and not a loan

That makes us sound keen on him - and gets round the 2 over 23 loan ruling.

Does that also suggest he's already been over to meet CP and perhaps a training session?

Or we're just finding a way around the loan rules where we "buy" him from SL and then "sell" him back again in the summer
  • We could sign him from liege for free and have a buy back price clause at £0 for this summer. Would get around the loan rule.
  • We could sign him from liege for free and have a buy back price clause at £0 for this summer. Would get around the loan rule.

Wish I'd thought of that : - )

Lol.
    Quite a few called Wright and that's got 3 silent letters!
    :-D
  • Sponsored links:

Lol.
    sorry, am having a moment, do the GH really count as "silent"?

If the GH were silent in the same sence as the W, it would be pronounced rit.

Charlie Vaughan.

• I think he's known as "Gucci" for short if that helps

Lol.

Yeah I suppose, but I was working on the lines that there's no 'w', 'g' or 'h' sound, so they're silent. I'm happy to concede though as I'm not an expert on these things!
    It doesn't matter anyway, because I reckon Chizz has nailed it with Vaughan - g, h and a all silent leaving 'Vaun'.

Lol.

Yeah I suppose, but I was working on the lines that there's no 'w', 'g' or 'h' sound, so they're silent. I'm happy to concede though as I'm not an expert on these things!
    It doesn't matter anyway, because I reckon Chizz has nailed it with Vaughan - g, h and a all silent leaving 'Vaun'.
    And the "Goal scored by" was usually silent in the name Kevin Lisbie.

Hughes?
  • se9addick said:

I think he's known as "Gucci" for short if that helps

So is the deal in the bag yet?

• Is this a Gucci Watch?
  • Clearly not enough silent letters, underwhelmed.