Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Anil koc 6 month loan

Thought I'd start a thread For him as he's just confirmed on twitter he's coming to charlton on a 6 month loan.

Comments

• Anil koc too many of them in team already
  • Reckon this is more of a youth loan and he'll play for the u21s.
  • At least he's got a few Frenchies to talk to so won't be isolated too much over here
  • Valley11 said:

Reckon this is more of a youth loan and he'll play for the u21s.

I don't, I think he's coming here to play and personally think we need wingers more than strikers at the moment.
  • Sponsored links:

• bobcafc7 said:

Valley11 said:

Reckon this is more of a youth loan and he'll play for the u21s.

I don't, I think he's coming here to play and personally think we need wingers more than strikers at the moment.
    Well, with Stewart gone and this new Astrid guy sounding a bit slow to be a 'proper' winger, you could be right. In an ideal world we'd have both! And preferably ones with actual proven experience.

I dreamed a dream...
  • Comedy name (Charlton the club that is always giving...)

good luck Anil and welcome to the Addicks!
  • Is duchalet having a laugh? We need experienced players and he's throwing unproven, in Belgium let alone here, 18yr olds our way. How can CP even contemplate staying on with this level
    Of interference.

Championship
    No place for unproven kids from
    Belgium unless he is only here for u21 exp
  • Given our`position, this is'nt what I wanted. We're not in a position to blood kids, especially when they're not even ours. So far, this takeover seems to involve us being a stable for Standard unwanteds. Can't we buy a couple of decent players to see us through the season, and then faddle about with loans in the summer.
    There's still two weeks of transfer window, but if we are leaving it till the last minute to buy, there's no logic in that for me.
  • Bit early to completely write him off. He's about a year younger than Harriott. Might turn out not to be good enough or strong enough, but equally might make a similar impact to Harriott or Cousins. We don't know what competition he has in front of him at Standard.
  • so somewhere on the team sheet programme etc we will have A .Koc !! jesus wept .
  • Looking at his positioning in they video, he seems to be a right Koc.

Welcome Anil!
  • If he does come and scores gonna love Jeff Stelling on Sky sports telling us about it !!
  • Sponsored links:

• if he hits a hatrick A Koc explodes on the scene
  • I think he may surprise a few and turn out decent but we shall see.
  • magic1999 said:

If he does come and scores gonna love Jeff Stelling on Sky sports telling us about it !!

Pronounced "Kosh" though : - )
  • edited January 2014
    Like this signing. Gives us the option of Wilson or Koc (or Pritchard) on the right, with Ajdarevic or Harriott (or Jackson) on the left. With Stephens, Cousins, Jackson, Pritchard, Ajdarevic (plus Gower and Hughes?) able to play centrally, we're doing alright for midfielders now. The only thing I'd be wary of is playing Harriott and Koc at the same time, unless in a 4-5-1.

NOW SIGN A BLOODY STRIKER. Please and thank you.

• As long as CP isnt being pushed to play these players, I dont see any problem.

The sqaud is light on bodies and he is simply being provided with options.
  • We've needed a winger to replace Stewart... this guy is it... Ajdarevic is here to add depth in the middle and Thuram is here almost as a statement to Alnwick and Hamer saying, you want a new Contract well prove it because if you dont we can just get this guy in
  • Typical Charlton fans worrying about new signings. What left wingers do we have? What right wingers do we have apart from Wilson?

It's strength. We need strength in depth. It's what we have been lacking but we still moan.

Give him a chance.