Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Doncaster away advanced purchase train tickets

East Coast have released their tickets for our match on the 28th January.

There are numerous trains available for £10 single, railcard holders can get a discount off this.

There is a 22.43 back afterwards, arriving at 01.03 This train can easily be caught as there are buses laid on after the game to go back in town.

For anyone wishing to stay over, look at the Travelodge site, a week ago they were doing rooms for £30, this could take upto 3 people, what a bargain!

Comments

• edited January 2014
    cheap train travel is still availble, got my tickets tonight, £46 for match ticket and travel.
  • any news on the leeds game elfsborg?
  • leeds game is on fa cup weekend isn't it, don't book them up yet.

got a donny return for £13 lovellyyyy hotel for £30 too
  • mrbligh said:

any news on the leeds game elfsborg?

You can get a return on Eastcoast Trains for about £35 at the mo.

• mrbligh said:

any news on the leeds game elfsborg?

Not that we will be involved but be careful as it is 5th round FA Cup and Leeds are away to Rochdale in the 3rd round.
  • cheers mike, good call
  • not done leeds before though really hope we are both out the cup so its on a sat
  • it's my birthday, have got a big group together for it. i hope it's on too
  • edited January 2014
    Mike said:

not done leeds before though really hope we are both out the cup so its on a sat

Been a few times used to put us in one of the corners, was on the opposite side last year to the right of the players tunnel.
  • PopIcon said:

cheap train travel is still availble, got my tickets tonight, £46 for match ticket and travel.

when did match tickets go on sale? Checked on our site and not on sale yet.

• Sponsored links:

• Badger said:

PopIcon said:

when did match tickets go on sale? Checked on our site and not on sale yet.

Deffo on there £23
  • Thanks.
  • East Coast have released their tickets for our match on the 28th January.

There are numerous trains available for £10 single, railcard holders can get a discount off this.

There is a 22.43 back afterwards, arriving at 01.03 This train can easily be caught as there are buses laid on after the game to go back in town.

For anyone wishing to stay over, look at the Travelodge site, a week ago they were doing rooms for £30, this could take upto 3 people, what a bargain!

Theres a £5 sale on East coast trains, which will cover 28th Jan, so £10 return, hope it doesn't get called off.
  • That is a bargain, it's going to cost me the same price to get from Hull.
  • East Coast have released their tickets for our match on the 28th January.

Theres a £5 sale on East coast trains, which will cover 28th Jan, so £10 return, hope it doesn't get called off.
    I want a refund then!

• How long is the fiver sale? What dates
  • £5-00 tickets still available both ways out going between 12-00 and 13-30 and the return jouney book online on the eastcoast website asap
  • edited January 2014
    Mike said:

How long is the fiver sale? What dates

10th Jan 11.59pm tickets have to be booked up by.

• cheers. do trains from london to leeds and back definitely apply? I can search the trains but the fiver option isn't hightlighted
  • Mike said:

cheers. do trains from london to leeds and back definitely apply? I can search the trains but the fiver option isn't hightlighted

The trains can be booked for travel upto 28th March but excludes 14th Feb- 23rd Feb. Think that is school half term time.

• Sponsored links:

• these prices from the Smoke to Donny are remarkable .. the cheapest I can get from Grimsby to Donny return is £6.60 .. the Transpennine 'express' is so slow that the 45ish mile trip take nearly as long as Donny-London