Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Yogurt

I am addicted to Yogurt. I love the stuff.

Black Cherry is my favourite flavour, but Peach comes a close second.

I’ve just had a pot of toffee flavoured yogurt from Muller which was delicious.

Any other flavours I should be trying (other than the obvious strawberry, raspberry etc)?

Comments

• Options
    The Muller Strawberry Cheesecake one, with the white chocolate balls is to die for. Ahem. Best keep this off the weight loss thread eh?
  • Options

Natural
  • Options
    Greek with honey
  • Options
    Madagascan vanilla.

Orgasmic.
  • Options
    WSA said:

Greek with honey

And what about yoghurt?

• Options
    JohnBoyUK said:

The Muller Strawberry Cheesecake one, with the white chocolate balls is to die for. Ahem. Best keep this off the weight loss thread eh?

Cheers John, I'll give that a go.
  • Options
    Yeo Valley Organic Lemon Curd Yoghurt - fantastic.
  • Options
    Greek yoghurt, mixed with sweetener, crushed meringue and blueberries.
  • Options
    Live yogurt. Great for yeast infections...............
  • Options
    M&S have a mango and passionfruit yogurt todie for!
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Rhubarb yoghurt is the Don.
  • Options
    Yeah rhubarb all day long

mandarin orange is nice as well.
  • Options
    I like potato flavour crisps and yoghurt flavour yoghurt.
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Yogurts haven't been the same since they made them healthy, and took all the artificial flavourings and preservatives out. Back in the day a Ski Black current yogurt was the business, they also glowed in the dark and were easier to find in the fridge. Also why can't you get Muller chocolate yogurts anymore? very yummy.
  • Options
    My all-time favourite is hazelnut.

Although I must admit to having gone off it a little bit since the hazelnut yoghurt botulism outbreak. Yoghurt's really supposed to be a scare-free pre-elevenses filler; not an worry-filled Russian roulette gamble.
  • Options
    The shape delights yogurts are delicious, very creamy full of flavour and virtually fat free!
  • Options

Great shout!! I love rhubarb.
  • Options

The shape delights yogurts are delicious, very creamy full of flavour and virtually fat free!

Shape delights do a very creamy rhubarb crumble flavour, crumble flavour thick yogurt with bits of rhubarb in it.
  • Options

Shape delights do a very creamy rhubarb crumble flavour, crumble flavour thick yogurt with bits of rhubarb in it.
    That sounds devine! I'm going to go and search for one of these now!!!
  • Options
    They come in packs of four 2 rhubarb crumble and 2 apple crumble morrisons got them on offer half price 75p. :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• Options

They come in packs of four 2 rhubarb crumble and 2 apple crumble morrisons got them on offer half price 75p. :-)

Great. Thanks Sadie! :o)
  • Options
    edited January 2014
    Can't get enough FAGE Greek Yoghurt, 100 gram tubs , (white tub) goes with banana, grapes , melon , pretty much any fruit gorgeous , and 100 calories a tub, tastes like cram , don;t go for the 0% fat one , tastes gross.

• Options
    Rhubarb all day long best flavour yogurt especially sainsburys taste the difference
  • Options
    Just finished Activia fig yoghurt, very nice. Other flavours in the pack are cranberry, rhubarb and prune. All taste lovely!
  • Options
    Rhubarb all day long best flavour yogurt especially sainsburys taste the difference
  • Options
    My down fall in life is sweets since I signed up to charlton life fat club

I bought 5 muller lights for 3 quid

Turkish delight flavour , bananna and custard, coconut and dark choc sprinkles
    Vanilla and dark choc sprinkles, toffee flavour

99 kcal and fat free

Had the toffee yesterday and the turkish delight one tonight

9/10 these things proper nice
  • Options
    This thread is hilarious. I like weightwatchers fromage frais. A layer of fruit then fromage frais. The latest ww trend is quark
  • Options

My down fall in life is sweets since I signed up to charlton life fat club

I bought 5 muller lights for 3 quid

Turkish delight flavour , bananna and custard, coconut and dark choc sprinkles
    Vanilla and dark choc sprinkles, toffee flavour

99 kcal and fat free

Had the toffee yesterday and the turkish delight one tonight

9/10 these things proper nice

Love the Turkish delight one but find the toffee a bit insipid. Their mango and passion fruit is good too.
  • Options
    Prefer Mars Bars meself
  • Options
    Get on all you posh twats , what's wrong with ski?

;)