Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Any lifer who has an iPad with kids

All lifers with kids go on App Store and download the app Cartoon Hd it's got tom and jerry on it. The price of it has been mucked up its free at the minute it's got all the latest Disney films and various other cartoons on it that the kids will love

Comments

• Downloaded this morning I can't believe the films it has on it??

For free it is quality!!
  • It was part of the 12 days to christmas app, they were giving it away free on that yesterday, they must leave it on for a while
  • edited January 2014
    I didn't know iPads could have kids.
  • Really good app, can download them so can watch offline aswell!
  • I've just downloaded the app and will download the films this evening!
  • charltonJ said:

Really good app, can download them so can watch offline aswell!

How do you do that?
  • Someone told me in work today, so downloaded earlier. Will try to download films later.
  • does it work on iphone?
  • MrOneLung said:

does it work on iphone?

Yes it does, and you can also get it on android where it's called cartoon plus.
  • Cheers for this, most useful :)
  • Sponsored links:

• edited January 2014
    Can't believe this app hasn't been removed by Apple. In fact I can't believe it was approved in the first place! Excellent though.
  • Just downloaded the app, but it won't connect to view anything for some reason. Anyone know why that might be?
  • Same here lordromford, connection error
  • just downloaded it and it's not working
  • Having the same problem
  • I did a software update and it''s working now. Make sure you click on the categories tab at the bottom as it opens on the favorites tab which I believe starts as empty.
  • Got it working now. I don't believe Apple well let this app continue. World War Z , The Hobbit etc for free . There must be a catch
  • Can't see how to do the download to watch offline... Can anyone help?
  • Working now.
    Thanks smiffyboy, great app.
  • Great app , thanks for the heads up smiffy.
    Can't believe some of the films on there
  • Sponsored links:

• I still cant get it to work on my Iphone, downloaded fine but keep getting connection error. Internet is fine so not sure whats going on
  • Connection error for me too :(
  • Can't see it bon play store?
  • Got it working, wow, this can't be legit?
  • edited January 2014
    Any lifer who has an iPad with kids

I asked my ipad today, and he swears he doesnt have any kids. He just had a mad night out with a galaxy and an iphone but nothing happened.
  • Don't want to be thick but got this on iPhone. If I download a film using wifi I shouldn't be using up all my data and getting charged. Is that right? Just never use phone for music I'd films.
  • craigcafc said:

Can't see it bon play store?

It seems to have disappeared from the play store
    MrOneLung said:

Don't want to be thick but got this on iPhone. If I download a film using wifi I shouldn't be using up all my data and getting charged. Is that right? Just never use phone for music I'd films.

Correct!
  • Just getting connection error now on phone