Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Would ya?

Peter 'snakebite' Wright's daughter (and hairdresser) Naomi. Can't find a picture of her, but if you're watching the darts, she's the purple haired girl the camera cuts to pretty much every time he wins a leg. It's an absolute 100% yes from me.

Comments

• Think his Mrs would qualify as a better would ya test.

Erm no thank you
  • Which one's which?
  • have your still got your beer glasses on from last night ???
  • Rockabilly girl. I'm a sucker for that. Bet she's a total filthmonger.
  • Is that the daughter or the Mrs? Either way, no ta.
  • Feeeeeeelf...

D'acore
  • edited January 2014
    Yeah - she looks dead mucky and is bound to go like the clappers. Wouldn't the mother make a better 'Would Ya'?
  • Good would ya.

Yes from me.
  • Sponsored links:

• Yeah, I'd check her collar and cuffs
  • I think people have differing opinions of what constitutes a 'would ya'. I always thought it was for ladies that you found attractive but weren't sure others did. His missus is clearly a no from anyone with a working brain. Seems to be that others deliberately put up women who are clearly unattractive to try and find the lowest common denominator.
  • I think people have differing opinions of what constitutes a 'would ya'. I always thought it was for ladies that you found attractive but weren't sure others did. His missus is clearly a no from anyone with a working brain. Seems to be that others deliberately put up women who are clearly unattractive to try and find the lowest common denominator.

I always thought the point of 'Would Ya?' is to plumb the depths of our depravity. Hence, there were yesses for the transsexual MEP Nikki Sinclaire, but not for John Terry in drag. Surely we need to see a pic of Peter Wright's missus.

I always thought the point of 'Would Ya?' is to plumb the depths of our depravity. Hence, there were yesses for the transsexual MEP Nikki Sinclaire, but not for John Terry in drag. Surely we need to see a pic of Peter Wright's missus.

This
  • Good would ya but its a no from me
  • Yeah, double top then home in for a bullseye.
  • All day long
  • Sponsored links:

• I would, but I'm not a massive fan of that look.

Is it called emu or something like that??

I'd Rod her hole/hull.
  • Great would ya, but no ta.

Lol - the word you're looking for is 'emo' - but she's not 'emo'. She's a rockabilly (or at least her style is)

Lol - the word you're looking for is 'emo' - but she's not 'emo'. She's a rockabilly (or at least her style is)
    Thanks Leroy. As you can tell I'm not exactly 'down with the kids'.

Thanks Leroy. As you can tell I'm not exactly 'down with the kids'.
    Bloody Rocker !
    (Or is it a "mod" ?).
  • A great would ya is one that has equal numbers saying yes and no. Too many are blatant yesses or you must be jokings. It's a no for me.
  • She looks like the dwarf from willow