Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Fulham Appoint Wilkins Assistant Coach

Last Updated 20:06 30/12/2014
Fulham have confirmed the apppointment of Ray Wilkins as assistant head coach.

Rene Meulensteen, who himself only took over the reins from Martin Jol at the beginning of the month, has welcomed the return of the former manager.

My word, they will soon have more back room staff than players.

Comments

• return of the crab .. the master of the sideways pass
  • Our grossly underrated Keith Jones could also make a decent sideways pass.
  • edited December 2013
    As long as he's not the coach driver it's ok ...hic
  • Looks to me like they are bringing in the backup in case things go toes up with Rene just like they did with Jol!
  • Wilkins left his Chelsea coaching role in mysterious circumstances, he has never said why .. perhaps he was just useless as a coach and was only used as an interpreter
  • Well Curbs honeymoon was soon over after Hull so they need someone to sure things up. Ray Wilkins, what a superb Yes Man, nothing more and nothing less. Bloke's a tool. Imagine how much the cab bill must be for Fulham? Wilkins has a very long ban.
  • Lol that's them relegated then
  • Riviera said:

Well Curbs honeymoon was soon over after Hull so they need someone to sure things up. Ray Wilkins, what a superb Yes Man, nothing more and nothing less. Bloke's a tool. Imagine how much the cab bill must be for Fulham? Wilkins has a very long ban.

I'm sure it's shore?
  • Curbs will be in by the end of season
  • I must admit I know nothing about Wilkins apart from what I've seen of him on sky.

I must know how is he a crab? And does he have a driving ban? Or a fetish for cabs?
  • Sponsored links:

• Last Updated 20:06 30/12/2014
    Fulham have confirmed the apppointment of Ray Wilkins as assistant head coach.

Rene Meulensteen, who himself only took over the reins from Martin Jol at the beginning of the month, has welcomed the return of the former manager.

My word, they will soon have more back room staff than players.

Have you come back from a year in the future?
    :-o
  • Curb_It said:

Riviera said:

Well Curbs honeymoon was soon over after Hull so they need someone to sure things up. Ray Wilkins, what a superb Yes Man, nothing more and nothing less. Bloke's a tool. Imagine how much the cab bill must be for Fulham? Wilkins has a very long ban.

I'm sure it's shore?
    Dug out by Curb_it again!
  • perhaps Craven Cottage should now be referred to as "Pundits Rest"
  • I must admit I know nothing about Wilkins apart from what I've seen of him on sky.

I must know how is he a crab? And does he have a driving ban? Or a fetish for cabs?

He always used to go sideways, especially for England. A top class Semedo :-)
  • There is no real substitute for a ball struck squarely and firmly
  • ray Wilkins is a nice guy met him several times and have always enjoyed his company