Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Why bother going to the match . Against modern football. Live goals on Sky.

Couldn't make the match today due to visiting friends but got back and put sky sports news on and they are showing the goals from all the champ matches as they go in?

How are they allowed to do this? Total and utter disgrace , no wonder so many people can't be arsed to go these days.

Comments

• Options
    Because it's not a Saturday I think.
  • Options
    It's a bigger piss take that they're showing Chelsea v Liverpool down by the kiosks at the Valley, do you know how much I want to stay here and watch this rather than go back up for another 45 mins of that rubbish !
  • Options
    i quite like it
  • Options
    Shame they can't do this all the time instead of watching someone who's watching the game.
  • Options
    I think its Sky's new tactic to stop customers from joining BT

Shouldnt be allowed to do it as its killing Football
  • Options
    a bit like asking why go to the cinema when you've seen the best bits on tv ads/trailers .. Sky is in business to make money, money which in large part keeps pro football going in this country .. they therefore provide what the majority of customers want .. i.e. armchair viewed action for their £25+ a month
  • Options
    Why would it make a difference?
    If you want to go to the game you go to the game. Never thought I won't go to a game as can see goals from other matches on tv. Might as well ban match of the day too. No point going to match as highlights on later.
  • Options
    MrOneLung said:

Why would it make a difference?
    If you want to go to the game you go to the game. Never thought I won't go to a game as can see goals from other matches on tv. Might as well ban match of the day too. No point going to match as highlights on later.

Don't know why they even bother having stadiums these days to be honest.

Thin end of the wedge this is.
  • Options
    Still don't understand why you are so against it.
  • Options
    Odd
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    They've been doing it when I've seen midweek matches but I don't think it would make someone think oh I'm not going , I'll see the goals just after they happen on sky sports news
    There were reasonable size queues for walk up yesterday and I did think who in their right mind would pay to watch us (this was before the predictable shit was served up) when Chelsea v Liverpool was on "live" at home