Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Football for a fiver

Millwall giving it a bash now.

Comments

• Blimey they catch on quick.

Whatever next "Flambe a police horse for a tanner"? Oh they've already tried that.
  • That Fiver is for a Millwall season ticket. Who would pay that much?
  • Buy your own block for a fiver
  • It'll be the same people going there who took up the offer at our place.
  • WSS said:

It'll be the same people going there who took up the offer at our place.

Probably and Sod's law Millwall win their game!
  • Is theirs 6 quid?
  • Is theirs 6 quid?

Yes, with the extra pound being used to throw at opposition supporters.
  • Didnt Southend do the same the other week... Am sure I saw Matt Holland mention it on his twitter account
  • WSS said:

It'll be the same people going there who took up the offer at our place.

I doubt it, remember they have thousands who will turn up at wembley, perhaps they'll get a street map with the ticket showing them where the den is.
  • Shame they are not playing against Derby when they have this special offer. Then there would be even more people who could attack their players and punch their manager and get off scot free again!
  • Sponsored links:

• Didnt Southend do the same the other week... Am sure I saw Matt Holland mention it on his twitter account

They did. Who's the CEO at Southend these days?

Seems an odd way of doing it. They haven't given themselves much time to publicise it and have chosen a TV game with a 5.20 KO plus it is the week before Christmas when even tasty well hard geezers are being dragged around Bluewater doing the Xmas shopping.

If they can tap into their "never normally go" database they could get close to the gates they get when they have their cup final v Charlton but I'll bet £100 they won't get as many in as we did v Wigan.

Seems an odd way of doing it. They haven't given themselves much time to publicise it and have chosen a TV game with a 5.20 KO plus it is the week before Christmas when even tasty well hard geezers are being dragged around Bluewater doing the Xmas shopping.

If they can tap into their "never normally go" database they could get close to the gates they get when they have their cup final v Charlton but I'll bet £100 they won't get as many in as we did v Wigan.

I have analysed that bet Enery and seeing as they could only get in 20,000 to the Blue Seat Showroom I will not be taking you up on that guvnor!
  • I think that it is brilliant that this excellent idea is spreading to other clubs. Hopefully a lot more clubs start doing this, increasing the number of fans who cam.afford to go and see football

Congratulations need to be said to charlton and for the individuals behind the initiative (Airman?)

I have analysed that bet Enery and seeing as they could only get in 20,000 to the Blue Seat Showroom I will not be taking you up on that guvnor!
    shhhhhhhhhhhush, there might be a spanner mug out there willing to take it on : - )

Yeah I think they got somewhere around the 9 thousand mark

shhhhhhhhhhhush, there might be a spanner mug out there willing to take it on : - )
    The club have been inundated already by S/T holders furious at having to pay another £5 for their seat so I think you may be in luck.