Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Beer

edited November 2013 in Not Sports Related
Beer is nice.

Comments

• Can't be bothered to search (I'm sure someone else will) but this has been covered numerous times..........
  • Why can't people just go for an hour and a half without beer?

That's a joke btw :-)
  • Apart from the smoking this is the only other thing that annoys me at the Valley.

Oh and some of the football.

And the bloke that yells " You know what you've got to do........" Over the PA.

• Can't be bothered to search (I'm sure someone else will) but this has been covered numerous times..........

And??
  • I think we should have a designated area outside each stand with multiple stewards each holding a pint in both hands ready to pass it to fans who have just finished their fags.
  • I think you should start a seperate thread about emailing the club...
  • edited November 2013
    I find the smell of beer awful and consider beer drinkers to be selfish. That said, the state of beer at the valley is so bad I reckon there is a pipe running from the urinals back to the keg.

My friends are heavy drinkers but manage to go without beer for a couple of hours.
  • And the resultant beer farts. My lungs have been damaged by my fellow supporters airing their lager from the other end!
  • I find it annoying that people cannot go for a hour and a half without needing to support themselves with Australian kangaroo urine.
    The floor is usually left smothered in it causing a serious slip/ trip hazard.
  • Hilarious all of you - Do you write your own material, or do you hire a team of gag writers?

• Sponsored links:

• I find the smell of beer awful and consider beer drinkers to be selfish. That said, the state of beer at the valley is so bad I reckon there is a pipe running from the urinals back to the keg.

My friends are heavy drinkers but manage to go without beer for a couple of hours.

How stupid
  • I think you should start a seperate thread about emailing the club...

Get a life
  • I find the smell of beer awful and consider beer drinkers to be selfish. That said, the state of beer at the valley is so bad I reckon there is a pipe running from the urinals back to the keg.

Smoker!
  • I find it annoying that people cannot go for a hour and a half without needing to support themselves with Australian kangaroo urine.
    The floor is usually left smothered in it causing a serious slip/ trip hazard.

Smoker!
  • Inspired - pure genius!
  • I think we should have a designated area outside each stand with multiple stewards each holding a pint in both hands ready to pass it to fans who have just finished their fags.

God my sides are splitting!

You are sooo witty!
  • Wot's going on here then?
  • I thought I commented on here? Seems to have disappeared.

The "beer" served at The Valley is crap, should not be called beer.
  • I was with you until the dig at BDL.
  • I think we should all use these new fangled E-Beers all the pleasure of having a beer without the liver damage..

• Sponsored links:

• I wish they did sell beer at the Valley.

Seriously.

I wish they would sell beer at the Valley.

I would buy beer if they sold it at the Valley.

I like beer.

• Well, this thread has brightened up my evening. Cheers
  • I think PJW1 is probably sleeping it off now.
  • Sleeping what off? His sense of humour?
  • I like beer. Sometimes the beer in the lounge is undrinkable. Thank god they sell bottles.
  • i think i only drink the "beer" in the ground so i can moan about it.

• edited November 2013
    I love beer. The beer in England is a mirror of the football. English beer is pretty ordinary, with the odd exception, but the foreign beer is usually a class above.
  • There's that proud Englishman on the wind up again... ;-)
  • I assume you are talking about lager, not beer. There are a huge array of superb English beers (ales, bitters, stouts, etc). Most of the supposedly superior foreign lagers are mostly likely brewed in a vat in Northampton or Burton-on-Trent under license.
  • edited November 2013

There's that proud Englishman on the wind up again... ;-)

Lol........I actually like most Beers, and WE English do make some good stuff, as I pointed out.
    The thread is obviously some sort of wind up, I merely joined in. Sense of humour departed since you absconded?