Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Why England will win Euro 2008

In a similar vein to other topics, let's have a laugh at this one:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/2641675.stm

We didn't even qualify!!

Comments

• Talent of tomorrow
    Anton Ferdinand
    Jeremie Aliadiere
    Johnnie Jackson
    Wayne Rooney
    Richie Partridge
    John O'Shea
    Paul Konchesky
  • Looking at some of those names Callum , its easy too see why we didn't qualify.

I wonder if Dan Warren is still with the BBC , poor lad.
  • Looking at some of those names Callum , its easy too see why we didn't qualify.

I dont think thats a bad side. 6 of that 11 were good enough to be competing to win euro 2008. It was probably the ones filling the other 5 slots that let us down.
  • Chris Kirkland, 21 now, will be the world's finest goalkeeper by 2008
    England will have so much talent up front it will be embarrassing, and other teams may concede games before kick-off to avoid the humiliation on the pitch.
  • I think its cos Miller and Tonge were on the bench that we didnt qualify

I dont think thats a bad side. 6 of that 11 were good enough to be competing to win euro 2008. It was probably the ones filling the other 5 slots that let us down.

5 out of 11 is almost half the team!
  • He was probably told to write it

Lol, half the team then.

• As a prediction in 2003 it looks reasonable. That team would play good football. Not sure about the defence, who is Taylor? Is Tonge the Sheff U player?
  • Sponsored links:

So you proved that you don't agree by agreeing?

Hahah which of them are good enough to win it?