Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• edited October 2013
    Went to Dulwich today. Cracking atmosphere and happy crowd of 706. It has a real community feel about it and looking forward to going again, when we're not playing
  • Went to Dulwich today. Cracking atmosphere and happy crowd of 706. It has a real community feel about it and looking forward to going again, when we're not playing

Playing Tues against Tooting so should be a cracking derby atmosphere.

• Maidstone 3-0 Enfield F/T

ffs

• My niece's boyfriend just signed for them.
  • who enfield or the stones
  • Stones mate,
  • Paul Green ‏@NewsShopperSprt
    FT Ebbsfleet 1-1 Dartford Draw probably fair both sides do it all again at Princes Park on Tuesday evening in the replay #facup (Att: 2985).

Enjoyable game, I thought, Fleet were unlucky not to win. Two good goals - Dartford's keeper should probably have been sent off before the foul which resulted in the missed penalty
    Def a straight red. Once Cook had gone round him, he had an open goal to tap in to. Ref bottled it IMO. Fleet should have wrapped it up in the 1st half, but lacked any instinct in final third and seemed to be trying to walk it in. The usually reliable May had a poor game by his standards. Darts scored with their first real effort on the stroke of HT. Much more even game in the second half, so relieved to see the equalizer go in.

To any Darts followers out there: The big lump at the back for them wearing No2. Is he always that bad? Probably one of the worst performances I've seen at that level. Turning circle of a oil tanker and no ability on the ball whatsoever.

Looking forward to the replay on tuesday..................
  • Stones mate,

shame mate was hoping youd be visting nth London to watch

• Dartford 1 Ebbsfleet 0.
  • VCD with a 8-0 Home win last night and now 17 points clear of 2nd in the Ryman League North. Played 15, Won 14, Drawn 1
  • Sponsored links:

• Dartford 1 Ebbsfleet 0.

I thought fleet were the better side again so it was frustrating to go out but if you miss 2 penalties in 2 games I guess you get what you deserve
  • Shortwood United of the Southern League Division One South & West (equivalent of Phoenix Sports/Erith Town) beat Aldershot 2-1 last night and have Port Vale at home in the next round.

Thats the magic of The FA Cup!
  • Did'nt go to the game, I followed it on the Dartford Fórum. Sounded like a real cup tie, bit short on quality but totally commited match. From what I heard, neither side could really claim overall superiority, and the game was decided by Dartford's better finishing from the spot. By all accounts, Fleet went for it in the last twenty minutes, while Dartford sat back and let them come, but considering Dartford did'nt have a single recognised striker, Fleet were the more toothless of the two.
    Delighted to go through and beat the local rivals, but shame they're not in the same división. Just as last season, two huge attendances, decent football matches, no segregation and no trouble. Rather play the Fleet than Hyde or Gateshead.
  • Just got back from Biggleswade Town v Canvey Island and the Waders won 1-0 !!! First time in the first round in their 140 year history !!

Disappointing draw though mate. Still, same level, so you never know - they might go further...
  • Just got back from Biggleswade Town v Canvey Island and the Waders won 1-0 !!! First time in the first round in their 140 year history !!

Disappointing draw though mate. Still, same level, so you never know - they might go further...
    Was gutted that we didn't draw a league side but this is definitely a winnable one , although Stourbridge are in great form ( they won 9-0 on tuesday night). I'm even missing the Charlton v Leeds game to go to this one - Come on The Waders !!!
  • Yes - I heard about Stourbridge's big win. Still maybe they will be over confident ;-).
  • bromleyfclive ‏@bromleyfclive
    18 mins: GOAL! Bromley 1-0 Dorchester. Break down the left, Nicholls' shot from Kiernan's cross is parried and Anderson fires home.
  • Ebbsfleet United FC ‏@EUFCofficial
    GOAL. 1-0. May. (V. Concord)
  • Dartford FC ‏@dartfordfc
    Live commentary from today's game Forest Green Rovers v Dartford kick off 3pm lets hear you all COYD!... http://fb.me/2EkLCBDfx
  • Ebbsfleet United FC ‏@EUFCofficial
    GOAL. 2-0. THALASSITIS.
  • Sponsored links:

• Martin John Eede ‏@hamletfcscores 1m
    GOAL: DULWICH HAMLET 1-0 Leatherhead - Ian Daly (36') http://fwp.co/QzuX88
  • Welling United FC ‏@wellingunited
    This game should be 2-2 but thanks to David Preece and Lee Butcher it's still 0-0
  • Welling United FC ‏@wellingunited 1m
    HT: Welling 0 Lincoln 0
    HT: Forest Green 1 Dartford 0
  • Martin John Eede ‏@hamletfcscores
    HALF-TIME: Dulwich Hamlet 1-0 Leatherhead http://fwp.co/QzuX88
  • HT: Basingstoke 1 Dover 0
    HT: Bishop's 2 Tonbridge 1
  • Welling United FC ‏@wellingunited 2m
    GOAL: Jake Gallagher scores his first goal of the season. 1-0
  • Ebbsfleet United FC ‏@EUFCofficial 2m
    GOAL 3-0. Pugh shot fumbled by keeper.
  • Martin John Eede ‏@hamletfcscores 40s