Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most disliked or unfunny comedians

Comments

• Dizzle said:

Dave Benson Phillips

Utterly ridiculous, the man should be knighted.
  • Plaaayer

; )
  • Lee Evans
    David Mitchell
    Greg ???? (Tall bloke)
    Russell Howard
    Ed Byrne
    Alan Davis
    .....basically, all the Commies + Lee Evans
  • I like micky flanagan coming up from wales to watch him on the 26th in the o2 then staying for the wigan game the day after! Not a bad weekend at all!
  • i cant stand michael mcintyre i also think frankie boyle is a bit of a bellend,

saw micky flanagan at hammersmith apollo earlier this year the guys hilarious
  • Boom said:

The public school toff who pretends to be a pub landlord with a working class name but clearly has only patronised west end wine bars and that other public school toff who thinks he is funny because his collar is turned up at an amusing angle.

Had more laughs with my ex-wife's lesbian lover.

Who's the 2nd one?
    @Boom

Harry Hill
  • Miranda

The cast and writers of Mrs Browns Boys

Is Chris Ramsey the Geordie bloke on celeb juice?

He's awful.

Robin Ince. Only got gigs cos he was Gervais mate.

Jon Richardson stand-up is painful

The Chuckle Brothers

Anyone you do like Gary?
  • haha hold up, a lot of people have listed more than me, they've just done it on one post!
  • I'm happy that the only time Mark Steel & Sean Locke have only been mentioned by me in this thread:
    (The fact Mark is Palace & Sean is Chelsea thought that might have put some off).
    ;-)
  • I'm happy that the only time Mark Steel & Sean Locke have only been mentioned by me in this thread:
    (The fact Mark is Palace & Sean is Chelsea thought that might have put some off).
    ;-)

Hate them an all

• Sponsored links:

• I met Russell Howard in the street once and asked him to look me straight in the eye and tell me a joke.....he couldn't.
  • DanDavis said:

I met Russell Howard in the street once and asked him to look me straight in the eye and tell me a joke.....he couldn't.

....be bothered perhaps.
  • Talal said:

DanDavis said:

I met Russell Howard in the street once and asked him to look me straight in the eye and tell me a joke.....he couldn't.

....be bothered perhaps.
    Yeah that was probably it.
  • The cast and writers of Mrs Browns Boys

This totally! Just dont get it
  • Know he isnt a stand up but he fits into the painfully unfunny 'smug prick' category along that lump of chub Phil Jupitus is Charlie Brooker. What a total c***
  • Roy chubby Brown. Useless foul mouthed unfunny git.
  • Know he isnt a stand up but he fits into the painfully unfunny 'smug prick' category along that lump of chub Phil Jupitus is Charlie Brooker. What a total c***

Now I don't like Jupitus but I do like Brooker. Odd really, though I do think Brooker's 'prickness' is affected not natural, Jupitus genuinely but mistakenly thinks he's funny. Opinions, everyone's got one.
  • Jim Davidson
  • I have to agree with saying Noel Fielding. What is his appeal ?

Absolutely brilliant as Richmond in the first series of The IT Crowd.
  • thenewbie said:

Know he isnt a stand up but he fits into the painfully unfunny 'smug prick' category along that lump of chub Phil Jupitus is Charlie Brooker. What a total c***

Now I don't like Jupitus but I do like Brooker. Odd really, though I do think Brooker's 'prickness' is affected not natural, Jupitus genuinely but mistakenly thinks he's funny. Opinions, everyone's got one.
    Charlie Brooker is not a comedian though, he's a presenter and that's totally different.

I think comedians are fascinating characters, a mate of mine knew Mike Reid - who I loved as an old-style comic - and said that off-stage he was the most low-key bloke imaginable, he was pretty quiet and absolutely by no means a 'life and soul' type of guy and was actually quite miserable and that he viewed going on stage and doing his act as very much a "job" that he had to do.

I suppose that's quite like footballers really, some of them live, breathe and eat football 24/7 whereas to others its just a job they happen to do - I am pretty sure I saw John Humphrey say this once in an interview, that he was not really a big football fan.

It was certainly the case with legendary Aussie fast bowler Jeff Thompson who told us at a Test match lunch that he found cricket "so bloody boring" and much preferred surfing and that he almost had to be forced to play in his younger years because he was so disinterested!
  • Sponsored links:

• Robin Ince. Only got gigs cos he was Gervais mate.

Used to know him, met my other half through him though haven't seen him in years. IMO a genuinely funny bloke and he used to work really hard on writing material that challenged his audiences prejudices. Didn't always work but that's the nature of the beast. He's ended up doing a lot of science based material which is odd as it's not his background.

If I get my act together we will be going to see Milton Jones in catford theatre on the 25th

• David Walliams - even his name annoys me.
  • Ooh, just thought of another one that I find irritating.................

Rufus Hound. What a dip shit....................
  • Think neally every comedian of modern time has been listed apart from Alan Davies.
  • Dave2l said:

Think neally every comedian of modern time has been listed apart from Alan Davies.

who is totally unfunny

• I'm pleased that some of you like my jokes.
  • edited October 2013
    Richard Herring and Jason Byrne.

Both very different comedians, but both smug, overrated and incredibly unfunny. Herring rehashes old unfunny material. Byrne doesn't actually have any, he just wanders round the stage with a glass of wine making small talk with the audience while giggling to him self and exclaiming 'oh fuck!' every minute or so. Dire.
  • Miranda...repeating many other on here. Three words...just not funny....
  • Dave2l said:

Think neally every comedian of modern time has been listed apart from Alan Davies.

I listed him
  • Frankie boyle...vile little c***.
    Using over the top insults and offending people is almost as cheap as the people who consider that "humour"