Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most disliked or unfunny comedians

Comments

• JT said:

Yeah thats him Paul Foot. Dreadful

Seen him twice live and his stand up is brilliant. Totally bonkers but very funny. He is massive in Australia and regularly sells out large venues over there.

Also have to pull @AFKA up on Greg Davies. His last stand up tour was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Left the venue in Tunbridge Wells with jaw ache I was laughing so much.

• All bird comediennes.

And Richard Blackwood

And boardman obv
  • That Brand bloke............zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • Almost all of them, sadly.

Those of you slagging off female comedians clearly aren't aware of Sarah Silverman, or are we limiting ourselves to the UK?
  • Michael McIntyre. I despair for the human race when that bloke can sell out arenas and millions of DVDs producing that lowest common denominator drivel.

Having said that I think Jerry Sadowitz is a (mental) genius, and he's hardly everyones cup of tea!
  • And its yet another thread where I get to put James Corden's name forward. James Corden.
  • JT said:

Yeah thats him Paul Foot. Dreadful

Seen him twice live and his stand up is brilliant. Totally bonkers but very funny. He is massive in Australia and regularly sells out large venues over there.

Also have to pull @AFKA up on Greg Davies. His last stand up tour was one of the funniest things I have ever seen. Left the venue in Tunbridge Wells with jaw ache I was laughing so much.

Hmm.

some are completely different doing stand up but I just couldn't see myself liking him. Different strokes and all that as I didn't find Greg Davies' stand up funny either.

• Bad - Jo and Russell Brand, Miranda in fact all bird comedians except Ruby Wax and Jo Caulfield!
    Good - Ruby Wax, Flanagan, Billy Connolly, Milton Jones!

• I just thought of a female comedian who I think is genuinely funny.....Joan Rivers. She cracks me up!
  • Miranda - met her and not funny at all as well as being unertataining on "the stage"

That Chatty Man twat (Carr ?) - Just awful.

Michael Mcintyre was good but not so much lately.

The obnoxious / really obnoxious Scottish bloke with the beard who just tries to cause upset.

• Sponsored links:

• Also that Australian bloke who keeps talking about having a false leg - and low and behold he does.

The Iranian woman who within 10 words will tell you she is an Iranian woman.

The blonde ish (Northern Irish ?) woman who talks in 3 second sentences.

I actually dislike a lot of them, but there are a large number in total.
  • Shappi Khorsandi is the best shout on here. She is absolutely, unspeakably awful

Also, Marc Wootton and Jocelyn whatserface are deserving of special dislike as they are both utter toilet, yet managed to get tv shows.

McIntyre and Howard also both offend me greatly.
  • Is Chris Ramsey the Geordie bloke on celeb juice?

He's awful.

Yep, on there way too often, guess he's cheap can't be for anything else.
  • Well if Greg Davies actually made Clem Side laugh, then not only do I take back everything I said about him, I'd give.the bloke a knighthood !

And Southend, Stephen K Amos was probably the funniest comedian I have ever seen live down at Up the Creek. Absolute magician at working the audience.
  • Jack Whitehall is awful
  • I saw Stephen Amos at up the creek ages ago - agree, he was very funny. Absolutely destroyed a heckler - best I've ever seen at that, other than Jerry Sadowitz. He's still doing a lot of the same stuff years later though. Mind you, so is Micky Flanagan.
  • I think Micky 'one joke' Flanagan has been found out, or should that be out out.
  • I've changed my opinion on comedians I thought were previously unfunny.

Lee Mack, actually quite funny on would I lie to you.

Jack Whitehall, thought he was posh, boring and predictable. He is those things but he's more of the James cordon type, funny in places but but more of a people person/actor then comedian.

David Mitchell is a very funny guy that has yet to be tested in stand up comedy I believe.
  • Lee Mack is very good. Not strictly comedians, but am I the only one that finds Mrs Browns boys completely unfunny. Also Milligan is useless.
  • Contrary to the common view, I find Russell Brand quite funny. Especially when he's winding up Yanks.
  • Sponsored links:

• gina yashere...
  • Russell Brand is possibly the best comedian in the country right now. Certainly top three.
  • kafka said:

Lee Mack is very good. Not strictly comedians, but am I the only one that finds Mrs Browns boys completely unfunny. Also Milligan is useless.

Nope I agree. Lee Mack is good and Mrs Browns boys in crap.
  • Read somewhere that Miranda had her laptop stolen. Apparently it had all her new material stored on it.
    There is a god after all.
  • Not a fan of Miranda

Also find Ian Stone irritating.
  • Mrs Brown's boys, surprisingly popular that can't even be classed as comedy. It is a joke in itself.
  • edited October 2013

Sarah Millican. She might have even been remotely funny at one time but i swear she is on every f*cking programme going. Can't stand her now.

Don't know what it is about her but I've got a bit of a thing for her.

Proper northern bird.
  • DanDavis said:

Can't believe we have got this far down and no one has mentioned Russell Howard. Dreadful.

Was literally just scrolling to the bottom to post this. 100%. It's not just that he's unfunny but...actually don't even get me started, he's appalling and is stealing a living.
  • Bloody Ade Edmondson after what he said in front of a fellow lifers dear old Gran...

:)
  • Gotta stick up for Lee Mack here, great comic...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GklKhNznISU

Before slagging off everyone else mentioned on here.