Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Most disliked or unfunny comedians

Comments

• Dara O'Briain. The man cannot deliver a joke without using "EEEERRRRRR" at the end of it. Once you notice, you won't be able to handle him either. Plus three mates have all said he's a total arse to work with.

Put him in a wooden box with that obnoxious twat Lee Mack and hand me the nails.
  • Swisdom said:

Still yet to see a funny female comedienne to be honest. Mostly jokes about "I'm a fat bitch" or "I'm having a period"

I believe I may have raised a slight smirk once at Victoria Wood - but that is about it. They just don't make me laugh however Miranda has my wife roaring

did you see her fall over or something?
  • Miranda Hart's an actress not a comedian.

Billy Connelly - tempted to throw in a tasteless quip similar to his own concerning that hostage, but I won't.

Lenny Henry - never funny save his Othello which was hilarious.

• Lenny Henry, Ben Elton, Stephen k Amos, Jo Brand bit of a recurring theme of dumbed down BBC leftie nonsense

Oh and Miranda
  • Rizzo said:

Riviera said:

Lee Evans, Mickey Flannagan, Tommy Cannon, Jack Whitehall (?), Andy Parsons, Frank Boil and many, many more.

I also dislike David Baddiel immensely but he's not a comedian is he? Apparently he's Jewish which is even more strange as there are so many funny Jewish comedians.

I suppose that shows why threads like this are ultimately pointless. With the possible exception of Tommy Cannon (assuming that is the Cannon & Ball chap) I find all the guys you mentioned to be really funny.

It's all subjective.

Exactly but it hardly makes the thread pointless, if we all liked the same it would be a boring ole world
  • Michael mcintyre

Sarah millican

• Redskin said:

Miranda Hart's an actress not a comedian.

Billy Connelly - tempted to throw in a tasteless quip similar to his own concerning that hostage, but I won't.

Lenny Henry - never funny save his Othello which was hilarious.

Call her whatever you like she's still shite.
    JiMMy 85 said:

Dara O'Briain. The man cannot deliver a joke without using "EEEERRRRRR" at the end of it. Once you notice, you won't be able to handle him either. Plus three mates have all said he's a total arse to work with.

Put him in a wooden box with that obnoxious twat Lee Mack and hand me the nails.

Agree about Dara o'briain...that errrrr does my head in. It's almost has if he never finishes a sentence.

Disagree about Lee Mack tho, I find him hilarious sometimes.
  • edited October 2013

Sarah Millican. She might have even been remotely funny at one time but i swear she is on every f*cking programme going. Can't stand her now.

Don't know what it is about her but I've got a bit of a thing for her.

Not a fan of Lee Evans.
  • Sponsored links:

• Agree about female stand ups, don't think I've ever laughed at one on telly. Worst is that Shappi Khorsandi bint who just steals Omid Djilli's Iranian gags.

Can't stand Macintyre and think Jack Whitehall's stand up is pretty poor, but I love his tv shows
  • I like virtually everyone listed. Except for Patrick Kiety, Jo Brand and the scruffy Irish one currently doing a lot of panel shows.

And that Shabbi woman.

And Greg Davies. We get it, you are tall. Well done you
  • Miranda

ditto. never laughed once.
  • David Baddiel
    David Baddiel
    David Baddiel
  • Lenny bleedin' Henry - shockingly unfunny.

And I don't like to speak ill of the dead but my all time least favourite has to be Bob Monkhouse, sickeningly smarmy and utterly unamusing!
  • Mickey Flanagan

Steven K Amos
  • Whoever that scruffy bloke with weird long hair is and generally is on panel shows. Always goes into some surreal unfunny rant. No idea of his name
  • JT said:

Whoever that scruffy bloke with weird long hair is and generally is on panel shows. Always goes into some surreal unfunny rant. No idea of his name

Paul Foot I think?
  • edited October 2013
    and almost forgot Gina Yashere or whatever her name is, saw her amongst others at the Comedy Store in Bow, to say she is dreadful is being kind. Similar to a significant number of black comedians, all she could do was take the p**s out of black people, the sum total of her routine.
  • Chris Ramsey and Sarah Millican.
  • Sponsored links:

• They are all as funny as a wet day in Margate .. the Emperor has no clothes .. 'we' are told they are funny .. so they are funny .. are they f**k !!
  • Sarah Millican. She might have even been remotely funny at one time but i swear she is on every f*cking programme going. Can't stand her now.

This. Used to find her funny but now just does my head in.

Jo Brand
    Russell Brand
  • Is Chris Ramsey the Geordie bloke on celeb juice?

He's awful.
  • Lincsaddick Member
    6:01PM
    They are all as funny as a wet day in Margate .. the Emperor has no clothes .. 'we' are told they are funny .. so they are funny .. are they f**k !!

Spot on Lincs.

And why do all the men feel they have to shout every word they say and stomp around the stage like friggin' lunatics.
  • Can't see past Miranda on this one really.
  • I think Shappi Khorsandi is awful. Saw her brother once who was much much funnier.
  • Yeah thats him Paul Foot. Dreadful
  • Can't believe we have got this far down and no one has mentioned Russell Howard. Dreadful.