Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Non League latest....

Comments

• Biggleswade 5 - Leatherhead 1 - at least that's two of us happy...
  • Dulwich to concentrate onthe League, Rymans League Cup, FA Trophy and London Senior Cup.

Starting off with London Senior Cup against Hendon on Monday at Champion Hill.
  • My Local side Biggleswade Town won 5-1 against Leatherhead in the F.A Cup 3rd round Q today. Draw for the next round is on Monday when the Conference side come in - Ebsfleet or Welling at home would do me !
  • Went down to watch the fleet game today. After a slow start to the season, they're starting to look a very decent team. Sankofa looked very neat in the centre of defence, calmly laying off the ball, rather than most CB's at that level that just give it large and get rid.........................
  • The draw for the next round is live on Talk Sport at 1030 this Monday
  • I normally avoid anything that Colin Murray is on but i'm not missing the draw. Come on the waders!!
  • edited October 2013
    Went to Hemel v Dulwich. Good game, brilliant Dulwich goal but Hemel deserved their win. Dulwich kid was daft getting sent off. Didn't get a free-kick so lunged in like a nutter and had to go. Dulwich tried to play, as always but didn't have much punch up front. Good crowd.....949. Lots of noise from both sets of fans and Dulwich probably had about 200 possibly more there.
  • edited October 2013
    Apparently kicked off between Atherstone Town (never heard of them) fans and Barrow FC players in FA Cup yesterday

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/competitions/fa-cup/10375231/FA-Cup-third-round-qualifying-tie-between-Atherstone-Town-and-Barrow-erupts-in-crowd-violence.html
  • My Local side Biggleswade Town won 5-1 against Leatherhead in the F.A Cup 3rd round Q today. Draw for the next round is on Monday when the Conference side come in - Ebsfleet or Welling at home would do me !

See, I told you that was two of us happy...
  • Having a look at Barnet v Wrexham on BT Sport. The Hive looks a nice ground for that level. Edgar Davids playing for Barnet & ex- Charlton player Joe Anyinsah for Wrexham.
  • Sponsored links:

• 1-0 Barnet at HT. Very open game. Davids playing at Sweeper/ Libero. Good header by Anthony Acheampong (ex-Welling) for the goal. Keanu Marsh-Brown should be playing at a higher level (his career profile suggests he's a bit of a nightmare off the pitch). Anyinsah in and out of the game, much as he was at Charlton.
  • Lively last 5 mins, Wrexham late equaliser but now down to 9 men. Davids sent off for an elbow which cause a 20 man melee. Curtis Weston stretchered off following a diabolical tackle. Non-league football alive and well.
  • I went to Guildford City v Merthyr Town on Saturday fairly entertaining game which finished 3-2 to Merthyr @ The Spectrum leisure centre.I may take in Merthyr's next game which is away to Slough Town in the FA trophy as we are away at Blackburn.
  • FA Cup draw on TalkSport now:
    "Abide With Me".............
  • Biggleswade home to Luton please !!!
  • edited October 2013
    Ebbsfleet v Dartford
    Barnet v Concord Rangers
    Chatham Town v St Albans City
  • Dover Athletic v Oxford City
    Boreham Wood v Haybridge Swifts
    Bath City v Salsbury City
  • Needham Market v Cambridge United
    Biggleswade v Canvey Island
  • Decent home tie for Chatham
  • Woking v Luton Town
    Brislington (sp ?) v Welling
  • Sponsored links:

• Should be an easy passage into the first round proper for Welling
  • edited October 2013

Woking v Luton Town
    Brislington (sp ?) v Welling

http://www.brislingtonfc.co.uk/

• Ebbsfleet v Dartford - big tie
  • FA Cup draw: Ebbsfleet to host rivals Dartford

11:23am Monday 14th October 2013 in Sport By Paul Green (NewsShopper)

EBBSFLEET United have landed a dream home draw in the fourth qualifying round of the FA Cup against neighbours Dartford.

The winners of the tie will go into the hat for the first round proper draw, the stage of the competition where sides from League One and League Two enter.

Fleet booked their place in the final qualifying stage on Saturday with a 2-0 home success over Eastbourne Borough.

As a Conference Premier club, this is the earliest stage at which Dartford enter the contest.

The October 26 clash at Stonebridge Road is sure to attract a huge crowd, with 2,242 coming through the turnstiles the last time the two rivals met at the same venue on New Year’s Day.

Meanwhile, Conference high-flyers Welling United have been handed an away trip to Western Premier League outfit Brislington, who are based in Bristol.

I make the team they play the same level as Phoenix Sports, Erith Town etc. They should piss it.

I make the team they play the same level as Phoenix Sports, Erith Town etc. They should piss it.
    Remember when I went to Welling v Clevedon in a 4th Quali Round a few years ago and the latter won 3-1 after Welling dominated the match.

Seriously think Welling are the non-league version of us when it comes to cup matches

Just looked them up, they've already won 5 games to get this far. Won 3-2 at Weston super mare at the weekend who are 7th in the conference south so they're perhaps not as poor as i think.
  • Who did Hemel get MOG?

Ps Hamlet playing in the Londn Senior Cup tonight
  • Biggleswade home to Luton please !!!

Wanted a winnable home tie personally - got one in my opinion. Not easy by any means, but winnable.

Come on the Waders!

• Kap10 said:

Who did Hemel get MOG?

Ps Hamlet playing in the Londn Senior Cup tonight

Hemel Hempstead Town ‏@hemelfc
    Hemel v Sutton United!