Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Rothko on the lager

edited October 2007 in Not Sports Related
Let it be known that the non drinker that is rothko was on the becks in the oak last night , miss sausage has photographic evidence to back this up

Comments

• Was this drowning his sorrows after the game?
  • maybe rothko was drinking alcohol free larger?.
  • not a good performance from the boy Rothko last night

Stood up for most of the game - annoyed my old man, but I told him to shut it due to Rothko's fearsome reputation

We were not entirely convinced by the hoody he was sporting - I mean how old is he?

and to be honest, his whining at every decision stiles made was a little tiresome

and ain't it about that time that boy got himself down to the barbers......................

still, well done Rothko
  • [cite]Posted By: fatkit[/cite]not a good performance from the boy Rothko last night

Stood up for most of the game - annoyed my old man, but I told him to shut it due to Rothko's fearsome reputation

We were not entirely convinced by the hoody he was sporting - I mean how old is he?

and to be honest, his whining at every decision stiles made was a little tiresome

and ain't it about that time that boy got himself down to the barbers......................

still, well done Rothko

You cheeky git ;o)

The hair is short, and I gave up on the Stiles stuff about 20 minutes into the half, and sat down like a good boy!
  • funnily enough I got to that point where I just gave up , almost walked out cos of styles . Would've been the first time I'd done that since playing the jon beck managed cambridge at upton park where I walked out 5 minutes into the second half due to the style of football.
  • Lager Lout!
  • edited October 2007
    [cite]Posted By: buckshee[/cite]funnily enough I got to that point where I just gave up , almost walked out cos of styles . Would've been the first time I'd done that since playing the jon beck managed cambridge at upton park where I walked out 5 minutes into the second half due to the style of football.

i actually started to enjoy that game once you left.
  • He was also trying to brag his way into the press sonference after the game & asked me would I like to wait outside the players entrance to give Styles a schueing after the game. Must admit think he is turning into one of those 'Undesirables' we have that follow us :-)
  • Isn't the blue label Becks 'alcohol free' ? One of those "whats the point" products...