Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Page 3 girls

Is it time to end this outdated institution. It probably portrays women as objects and quite frankly yesterday's 'model' was a complete dog and the bird they had today couldn't be bothered to sort her armpits out.

Comments

• They are ending it I believe.
  • you're still having a look though .. you rascal you
  • Most of the knockers in there are fake which isn't attractive in the slightest
  • Hark at Pitt over there.
  • Wouldnt wipe my arse on The Scum newspaper,shit ragtop.
  • Most of the knockers in there are fake which isn't attractive in the slightest

They must have changed the rules then, pretty sure it was naturals only

Sun have never hired girls with fake knockers

I thought they banned implants? They definitely did when I was a paperboy! Luickly The Star was able to keep Melinder Messenger in business.

clearly never even seen a pair of tits

• The Sun readers thread...classy.
  • Sponsored links:

clearly never even seen a pair of tits
    :-)

In fairness he sees one every time he looks in the mirror.
  • What's page 3 girls? I don't buy the sun sorry :)
  • Speaking of the despicable sexism on Page Three - Isn't it about time we had another Whose Rack?
  • Quality, you criticise Page 3 as outdated (sexist?) and your justification is that the birds a minger. LOL
  • examples please.. ;)
  • Quality, you criticise Page 3 as outdated (sexist?) and your justification is that the birds a minger. LOL

I'd hope it was a joke! Page 3 really has passed its sell by date though
  • Thread needs more pictures....
  • No pics?
    Dissapointing thread!
  • JTJT
    edited August 2013
    Got another 2 pages to go yet gents.
  • shorley a time to break convention, roll on 5pm
  • Sponsored links:

• razil said:

examples please.. ;)

Lacey Banghard

• Think the hairy pitted lady is growing it out for charity, like a Movember kinda thing. As for the whole Page 3 tradition, I can take it or leave it, it's just not really relevant to my life. Glad my daughter isn't heading down that particular career path.
  • I love the little philosophy quips that the girls apparently give to the main news story of the day.
  • Ahh, Page 3 - some great mammaries there.
  • Yeah I think birds getting their top nuts out for the pleasure of men is way out dated, they should be at home ironing and hoovering!
  • I'm unable to provide pictures. The Sun has started to charge for online content. Quite frankly if I'm going to pay good money for pictures of topless females, I expect the doris in question to be a sort, be diligent about personal hygiene and have a pair of baps that make you think/say/dribble "PHWOOOR!"
    I don't think that's much to ask.

Ha - "baps"

Not heard that for a while!

My turn next - "wangers"
  • Boom said:

I'm unable to provide pictures. The Sun has started to charge for online content. Quite frankly if I'm going to pay good money for pictures of topless females, I expect the doris in question to be a sort, be diligent about personal hygiene and have a pair of baps that make you think/say/dribble "PHWOOOR!"
    I don't think that's much to ask.

Ha - "baps"

Not heard that for a while!

My turn next - "wangers"
    Charlies
  • edited August 2013
    BIG_ROB said:

Yeah I think birds getting their top nuts out for the pleasure of men is way out dated, they should be at home ironing and hoovering! vacuuming!

Henry's on holiday :-)

• BIG_ROB said:

Yeah I think birds getting their top nuts out for the pleasure of men is way out dated, they should be at home ironing and hoovering! vacuuming!

Henry's on holiday :-)

Cardigan Bay?