Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

welcome Jack

A 20 year old Jack Munns on Twitter is saying he has signed for us.used to be a Tottenham youth midfielder.

Comments

• Looked quite useful the few times i've seen him play.
  • Seen him play in pre season for the kids really small but looked decent gets stuck in
  • A 20 year old Jack Munns on Twitter is saying he has signed for us.used to be a Tottenham youth midfielder.

Not tall enough...

• Fails the Charlton height test by a few miles.
  • Munns played for us in the friendly at Dartford and was the outstanding player on the night. Welcome Jack.
  • edited August 2013
    Sounds positive :-) and we're playing well tonight by all accounts too :-)
  • Stig said:

Munns played for us in the friendly at Dartford and was the outstanding player on the night. Welcome Jack.

Takeover must have gone through then :-)
  • Hit the road Jack.
  • Hi Jack.

aaargh!
  • Sponsored links:

• What happens if he plays and gets a red card?
  • Maybe he'll be PFA rep then we can call him Union Jack.....
  • LenGlover said:

Maybe he'll be PFA rep then we can call him Union Jack.....

Or the usual boo boys can get on his back and call him jack shit........................
  • Lets Jack
  • He's so bad the club don't even bother announcing his signature - "nah, just tweet it yourself mate"!
  • se9addick said:

He's so bad the club don't even bother announcing his signature - "nah, just tweet it yourself mate"!

Lol. Worker participation.

• LenGlover said:

Or the usual boo boys can get on his back and call him jack shit........................
    One day he'll leave, Jack Off.
  • edited August 2013
    Who?

Must be shit. We are going down/ bust. I am not going any more. Its just not fun.
  • Ha, cones to something when its down to the players to announce they have signed. Mind you, in the summer it was down to half a dozen of them to announce they had signed elsewhere!

• Sponsored links:

• He'll get taken off after 70 mins as he will be banjaxed.
  • Stig said:

LenGlover said:

One day he'll leave, Jack Off.
    is it true what Mummy said you won't come back?

• edited August 2013
    Has anyone seen him play? What kind of midfield player is he?

And of course welcome Jack.
  • Have seen just the one game. The kind of midfielder he was on that day was a very busy one - lots of running. Also seemed to be a very good passer of the ball, at least at Charlton XI level.
  • I shall be going to the under 21 game this afternoon. So will report back.

• cheers Dick.

I've heard that not only is he a decent footballer, he is also a qualified plasterer, electrician and car mechanic. Sounds like a Jack of all trades.
  • Only saw him come on as a sub v Maidstone. Looked similar to Bover and Davisson, seems to be a good footballer in that he's comfortable with the ball, but he'll need to make up for his size with the rest of his game.

In our position I don't think we'd be taking him on if we didn't think he had a decent chance of doing that.
  • cheers Dick.

I've heard that not only is he a decent footballer, he is also a qualified plasterer, electrician and car mechanic. Sounds like a Jack of all trades.

Great...he can then plaster over the cracks in our team,shed some light on our problems and get our engine room running. :)
  • cheers Dick.

Great...he can then plaster over the cracks in our team,shed some light on our problems and get our engine room running. :)
    could he sort the potholes?
  • We can't afford potholes.