Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Man of Steel sequel goes Breaking Bad

Comments

• Options
    Always felt that Michael Rosenbaum from Smallville was one of the best Lex Luthors we've had
  • Options
    That's an inspired choice. Bryan Cranston is a brilliant actor, and balded up in Breaking Bad he looks every inch like Lex Luthor. Won't stop the film being gash though.
  • Options
    If you would have told me Hal from Malcolm in the middle would be lex Luther and the star of a hit tv show 10 years ago I would have laughed in your face. Crazy.
  • Options

If you would have told me Hal from Malcolm in the middle would be lex Luther and the star of a hit tv show 10 years ago I would have laughed in your face. Crazy.

Love both characters (Hal and Walter) but you couldn't get two more disparate roles. No danger of Mr Cranston getting typecast.

• Options

That's an inspired choice. Bryan Cranston is a brilliant actor, and balded up in Breaking Bad he looks every inch like Lex Luthor. Won't stop the film being gash though.

Agreed on all counts! Man of Steel was alright at best, nothing makes me think this will be an improvement.
  • Options
    It's a testament to Bryan Cranston that even though I love Breaking Bad and Walter White, every time I see him, the first thing that comes to mind is: "Whatley!"