Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

Bolton Tomorrow...

edited August 2006 in General Charlton
Is the lack of dicussion about the game tomorrow because people can't bear to think about losing again?

Com'on Dowie, sort it out. We're trying to run a forum here and our results aren't helping attract new people!

I've got a commemorative wallpaper for your first win, but at this rate I fear it may never see the light of day! Up the Addicks!

Comments

• Options
    Don't wanna be too optimistic as i realise that bolt-on are a good strong team, just the type of game we bottle out of! So i am going to expect nowt, get lagging and anything else is a bonus!

Thoroughly looking forward to it tho!
  • Options
    i WANT to post something positive, but i've done that the last two games, so i'm keeping my mouth shut and just hoping that it was me that was bringing bad luck.
  • Options
    edited August 2006
    [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]i WANT to post something positive, but i've done that the last two games, so i'm keeping my mouth shut and just hoping that it was me that was bringing bad luck.

Its not you mate, its the cd that ketman made!!
  • Options
    I think we are all a bit anxious.

I just hope everybody really gets behind the boys though tomorrow even if he does pick Holland again:-(
  • Options
    I think the fans will get behind the team but changes obviously do need to be made.

The team that ended the game on Weds was the same team that finished last season so dismally (Carson excepted) so it doesnt fill people with a lot of confidence.

I think if Reid and Traore play, get stuck in a do a few good things then the ante will be upped. Also, If JFH gets a few shots away this will be the case (he was pretty dire on Weds).

That being said, i think we'll nick it tomorrow because i'm getting my haircut, and we've won every game we've played when ive had my hair cut on the same day.