Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Herefordshire sunrise.

This was the view from my bedroom window last Tuesday...it made me feel very lucky.

Comments

• Whereabouts in Herefordshire do you live? My missus lives out there.
  • Last Tuesday ? And you've just got up ?
    Lazy git..........
  • Last Tuesday ? And you've just got up ?
    Lazy git..........

Missus was laying on my nightshirt.

Leominster...but why are you two living so far apart?

• Symonds Yat one of my favorite places.
  • Mosscat said:

Symonds Yat one of my favorite places.

Absolute paradise.

• Superb photo. I know the territory, so admire your luck in living in such a delightful spot. Some years back I and a group of friends walked the four miles east from Leominster station to the Hop Poles at Risbury, a time-warped village pub that closed for good not long after our visit. There were no mod-cons; seating included upholstered seats from an old coach. The guvnor sported a long white beard that made him look like Rasputin or Uriah Heep; he wordlessly took our orders for Wood's Special ale and promptly disappeared to a shed in the back garden where the ale was kept.

We also enjoyed the Stockton Cross pub, a mile or two out of Leominster on the Ludlow road. Is this still open?
  • where's the cows?

Leominster...but why are you two living so far apart?

Nice, she lives in almeley. Her parents moved there, she left uni and since we're of the boomerang generation she's back with her parents til she's saved up enough to go travelling.
  • Sponsored links:

• Is that the light of burning English holiday homes (one for the older readers).
  • Is that the light of burning English holiday homes (one for the older readers).

There used to be a saying "Come home to a welcoming fire" buy a holiday cottage in Wales.

• Who's that bloke in the trees?
  • Who's that bloke in the trees?

I can see him too...we must be smoking the same stuff.