Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

South London Syndicate

Just a bit of fun......

I'm going to do the south london special every week of the season and see how it ends up.....

charlton to win
palace and millwall to lose
£1 patent so £7 stake each week and see how we end up at the end of the season!!

have started a little facebook group to chart the progress....

https://www.facebook.com/groups/642430799109736/

get involved!!

Comments

• I'm being thick - what's a "patent" bet ?
  • A shiny one ;0)
  • se9addick said:

I'm being thick - what's a "patent" bet ?

3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble
  • Another rumoured takeover?
  • se9addick said:

I'm being thick - what's a "patent" bet ?

3 singles, 3 doubles and a treble
    Cheers.
  • it's on,

1 Charlton Barnsley v Charlton
    (Full Time Result) 17/08/2013 2/1

2 Huddersfield Millwall v Huddersfield
    (Full Time Result) 17/08/2013 11/4

3 Tottenham Crystal Palace v Tottenham
    (Full Time Result) 18/08/2013 4/5

£1 Patent = £7 Stake - £52.20 Returns

gametime lads!
  • It'll be game number one that lets you down !
  • Don't want to pee on your fire but, my eldest did this bet every week last season - he is still working !!
  • Charlton is actually more in the East side of London than South.
  • Sponsored links:

• Don't want to pee on your fire but, my eldest did this bet every week last season - he is still working !!

What a champion!! How did he do at the end of the season?

This year will be a bit different though as palace won't be mucking up the bet by winning all too often in the prem(hopefully)
  • Another rumoured takeover?

Have to admit, I thought this was going to be another cockney mafia type thread

• mrbligh said:

Don't want to pee on your fire but, my eldest did this bet every week last season - he is still working !!

What a champion!! How did he do at the end of the season?

This year will be a bit different though as palace won't be mucking up the bet by winning all too often in the prem(hopefully)
    Not 100% sure, but I don't think it came in once
  • I think you might be onto something here. We just need to pull our fingers out. Millwall look like they will fight Palace all the way on the number of defeats. I am left wonder a three-way lose Patent might not return more?
  • I think you might be onto something here. We just need to pull our fingers out. Millwall look like they will fight Palace all the way on the number of defeats. I am left wonder a three-way lose Patent might not return more?

You can't get against your own team, it's immoral. Would be better just to bet on those two losing although the odds would be pretty poor most weeks.
  • Week one......£12.30 returns.

£5.30 profit,

This time next year.....
  • mrbligh said:

Week one......£12.30 returns.

£5.30 profit,

This time next year.....

Well done , lets hope it's small or the dopey ones that let you down (if any of them) in future

• Good luck, will be interetesting to see how you end up at the end of the season
  • £5.30 up from last week.....

Second bet up....

Charlton to beat donny 10/11
    Sheffield hoofday to beat millwall 1/1
    Stoke to do palace 5/6

£1 patent, £7 stake, £23.73 returns,

It's a coming in!!!
  • I'm in this week, but just did the treble.
  • Sponsored links:

• I've got a good feeling about this week.....I think it hinges on us once again, can't see either palace or millwall winning their games
  • Bloody smallwall
  • Fancy Millwall to lose at Brighton next week but not so sure about Palace who are at home to Sunderland. Leicester might be playing us at just the right time for them too. Odds on a treble could be decent if Sunderland can get their act together at Shithurst.
  • i agree....the odds are looking rather nice but i do feel this is for a reason....... palace have gotta get a win sometime and i reckon sunderland are a disaster waiting to happen....could all start going pear shaped for them tomorrow. A brave man actually fancies us today and brighton haven't exactly been setting the world alight....

that said...the bet is on!!!

Sunderland WIN Crystal Palace v Sunderland 19/10

Charlton WIN Charlton v Leicester 23/10

Brighton WIN Brighton v Millwall 3/4

£1 Patent = £7 Stake = £45.11 returns

currently sitting a mighty £1.97 in profit from our first two weeks,

COYR
    COY(MACKEMS)
    COY(SEAGULLS)
  • Have started doing this as a trixie. (No singles)
  • That's the spirit Slartibartfast! Just need paolo to pull one out the bag for a cheeky profit from this weeks bet!
  • this can't be pretty now
  • it's not terrible but it's certainly not good....

31st - palace won and millwall got a draw alongside us actually winning a game - £3.30 back from my £7

14th of sep - charlton drew to let me down - £7.08 back from my £7

(didn't do the mid week hudders/millwall vs blackpool gameas the stripes weren't playing and i wasnt feeling overly confident - lucky that!!)

21st of sep - just did £1 charlton/swansea double and a £1 single on each - £2.30 back from £3

which means we currently sit £-2.35 for the season.....

now if i'd have taken @cardinal sin's advice.......

we are a whole £2.35 down since the start of the season
  • I am Sunbury's eldest and I don't do that bet. I do it the other way round (trebles on Scum winning and CAFC losing) and I'm very much up since the start of league 1. I only do a quid a week and it has come in about 5 times. 1 specific time pocketed me £65 (nearly 2 seasons worth of bets)

Up the stakes and your laughing!
  • Here we go again......

Southampton v Crystal Palace - 9/20

Burnley v Charlton - 7/2

Millwall v Leeds - 21/10

£1 Patent - £7 Stake - £54.25 Returns

I couldn't be more confident....honest...

if this one flops i'm adding @sonicstud85's bet next week too!!