Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Surrey v Kent T20 Oval Friday 26th July 6.30pm

£20 adults in advance, £25 on the door & £1 for U16's. Weather forecast sunny.

It's nearly sold out, so get in quick, if you're interested.

http://www.kiaoval.com/tickets/prices-stadium-plan/

Comments

• We'll be there on Friday - day off work, BBQ during the day and then cricket in the evening - cant wait !
  • Are tickets really being close to sold out? Was hoping to get them later in the week....may have to change that!
  • Are tickets really being close to sold out? Was hoping to get them later in the week....may have to change that!

Yes. Take a look. If you try to buy 3 in certain areas, you get knocked back. Plenty of singles & pairs, but it's getting tighter.
  • even though i´m an essex fan i usually get a piss up T20 match at the oval in. and this year its this one.
  • I'm gonna buy 4 at lunch, naively I had been expecting to be able to buy on the day. It took a few attempts but I found one block with 4 in a row last night. I have been saying that I'll wear my red panda costume to this.
  • Took my dad to this fixture a couple of years ago as he grew up watching Surrey and I'm a Kent boy. Unfortunately it was filled with more people more concerned with getting some drinks in rather than the actual cricket.
  • good to see that a reasonably priced local derby is almost s r o .. enjoy it all who are going
  • Went last night, sat in the front row of the Lock Upper on cow corner/third man boundary and right by the food and beer places. Perfect weather. Great result as well! Not bad for 20 quids!

If you want to win some money then get yourself on the midwicket fence - £3,000 won there last night all in the same area. A grand in the hand for a catch in the stand.
  • edited July 2013
    I just got 4 together.
    Took a bit of time but got there in the end. loads of singles everywhere else. in some stands I kept on adding singles to my basket in the hope that they'd be quite close, and they weren't too far away from each other but then came up trumps with the 4 together.
  • Sorted. Are tickets being posted? Thought they'd be e-tickets for some reason, no booking fee either as I thought I saw somewhere.
  • Sponsored links:

• Tickets are posted & no booking fee.