Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Ground

At charlton today for a meeting. Ground looks much improved from the state of it from last season. Ill try post some pictures if It ever finishes.

Comments

• You mean pitch, yes?
  • Could of invested in a pot of red paint I suppose
  • They have soapy...club is looking for volunteers to help with the painting and my little nephew, who is desperately looking for work, has volunteered to go along and help out. Hopefully, it'll all be a brighter shade of red by the time we play ICT :)
  • edited June 2013
    Would be nice if we could paint a murel of past players on the sides of lower north, rather than just red paint.
  • bakchat said:

At charlton today for a meeting. Ground looks much improved from the state of it from last season. Ill try post some pictures if It ever finishes.

Are you, by any chance, a Russian billionaire?
  • Would be nice if we could paint a murel of past players on the sides of lower north, rather than just red paint.

My nephew's very good at painting Mutts, but not sure about his portrait skills!!! ;-)
  • Would be nice if we could paint a murel of past players on the sides of lower north, rather than just red paint.

Mendonca on one side, Hayles on the other ?
  • se9addick said:

Would be nice if we could paint a murel of past players on the sides of lower north, rather than just red paint.

Barry Hayles? Why him? : -)
  • se9addick said: