Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

getting to Smithfields

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
going to the Bishops Finger - planning to get train to Cannon Street then hike it.
Is there a better way from London Bridge that I have overlooked? Can't help feeling there is!

Comments

• no cannon street is nearer, i often walk from my office up london wall so you could come out at Cannon Street up moorgate and left onto the London Wall. it takes me 10 mins from london wall. cant place that pub tho.
  • You can get Thames Link train to Farringdon from London Bridge....not sure how frequent they are tho... I walk up to St John St, right next to the market, from Cannon St when not on my bike - takes about ten minutes....
  • Nice pub.

Blackfriars is closer. Can you get a Thames Link to Farringdon? Otherwise Cannon St is not walk at all.
  • [cite]Posted By: Curb_It[/cite]no cannon street is nearer, i often walk from my office up london wall so you could come out at Cannon Street up moorgate and left onto the London Wall. it takes me 10 mins from london wall. cant place that pub tho.
    You can't place the Bishop's Finger ?!!
  • Ask Mcs....
  • MCSMCS
    edited September 2007
    right you get off at cannon st and proceed down........oh who am i kidding, i aint got a danny la rue

hope that helps