Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Good luck to our Marathon runners on Sunday

WSS and a few other Lifers running on Sunday.

Do us, Charlton and yourselves proud.

Comments

• Cheers Henners. Will be wearing Charlton shorts and running for Samaritans (with green and purple hair).

Give us a shout if you're about!
  • WSS, what's the address for donations?
  • Good luck wss and any other lifers running.

Hope it all goes well
  • All the best people and remember to enjoy it too.
  • edited April 2013
    Good luck to everybody who are running.
  • Good luck to you all!
  • What are the numbers of all racing? I'm going to track you all! Ill be at tower hill from 11am until 5pm so ill defo see you at least once if not twice! Am taking camera so smile when you're running for god sake look like you're having fun. Nothing worse than miserable marathon runners.......
  • Yeah all the best everyone , my mrs is running it for the first and probably last time . Enjoy , if you can
  • best of luck all, can only imagine how hard it must be - I'm only training for the BUPA London 10k which is tough enough!
  • Good luck WSS and all those running this year.
  • Sponsored links:

• Good luck WSS, Stop Shouting and any others running.
  • Good luck all

• Good luck
  • Good Luck all. Post up numbers/shirt colours if running so I can keep an eye out for you and give an even bigger cheer. I'll be watching from near Blackfriars.
  • good luck to you all. done it a few times. I am jealous of you running it. Those of you running will remember the experience for ever, the atmosphere there is always special and each area of the course seems to have it's own kind of feeling.
  • edited April 2013
    Good mate is running, number 34106. I feel a special responsibility for him because he is a Charlton fan because of me. He was fresh off the plane from Aussie, I hunted him down, indoctrinated him and now he is all ours, Mwhar hahahahahaha!!!!

Stop Shouting wont be running - he'll be mincing.
  • Well.said good luck all
  • Good luck all - pls post your numbers - will be around tower bridge so should see you all twice! Will do an 'up the addicks' shout to anyone with CAFC badge on their person!
  • WSS , whats your sponsorship link please mate
  • Sponsored links:

• WSSWSS
    edited April 2013
    I think I'm 46250 but will double check when I get home. I'll be wearing this:

And as Henry asked so nicely: http://uk.virginmoneygiving.com/glennsoutham so thankful for all donations already received (especially from you lot!)

I choke up even thinking about crossing that finishing line.
  • Good luck everyone, have fun!
  • I'm number 6862 - will be in all blue (no reason just the most comfortable gear that I have).

• It's the most emotional thing even just cheering everyone on (I'm never going to run it so the least I can do is cheer people on from 11am until 5pm!) encouraging people who despite the pain they're in and effort they're putting in they're still smiling as they jog past high fiving the crowd focussed on doing all they can to raise money for some amazing causes.

it's brilliant. i urge anyone to head to any part of the course and do your bit for the runners!!!!!

• edited April 2013

What are the numbers of all racing? I'm going to track you all! Ill be at tower hill from 11am until 5pm so ill defo see you at least once if not twice! Am taking camera so smile when you're running for god sake look like you're having fun. Nothing worse than miserable marathon runners.......

Hi Suzi - I am runner 34404. Running for AsthmaUK in a bright green vest with MIKEY emblazoned across the top! I will be smiling all the way and even more so should we take another 3 points this weekend!!
  • edited April 2013
    I'm in, no 28063 Suzi, green vest - hope to be passing you around 11:25 and 12:35 - will be looking for a big "SAALAAD" shout out!
    Is there a tracking app, all I'm aware of is: http://results-2013.virginlondonmarathon.com/2013/
  • ill be on John Wilson street, salad... what time there then?
  • Someone told me there is a tracking app but I can't find it ... the website updates on the day I think

Cheers mate. Good luck to all the other Addicks & Shag's wife.