Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Scooby

Mate of mine bumped into him last night at Dartford station, apparently drunk and giving it miiiiiillllllwallll, and slagging off Charlton to all who would listen, that is until he saw my mate, then changed his attitude, my mate gave him both barrels. He reckons he wouldn't look out of place on the streets.

Comments

• edited April 2013
    woman beating, smelly,unwashed,toothless pile of shit------at home in the streets of PikeyVille following all the cyber smallwall warriors.

Pity M didnt lob the bag of rags onto the tracks.
  • woman beating, smelly,unwashed,toothless pile of shit------at home in the streets of PikeyVille following all the cyber smallwall warriors.

Lol
  • DA9 said:

Mate of mine bumped into him last night at Dartford station, apparently drunk and giving it miiiiiillllllwallll, and slagging off Charlton to all who would listen, that is until he saw my mate, then changed his attitude, my mate gave him both barrels. He reckons he wouldn't look out of place on the streets.

E was it Andy M that had a word with him?

I was on the platform last night after the chas & dave gig, he was completely shitfaced and looked a wreck.
  • saw him in the goldsmiths tavern years back I was just about to get it from some millwall, he was bending over backwards to be their mates,also had a few evenings in Deptford with him , may well be split personality
  • DA9 said:

E was it Andy M that had a word with him?

I was on the platform last night after the chas & dave gig, he was completely shitfaced and looked a wreck.
    It was mate
  • woman beating, smelly,unwashed,toothless pile of shit------at home in the streets of PikeyVille following all the cyber smallwall warriors.

LOL - "bag of rags"

• Thought so, the twat shut up like a bank holiday once he spoke to him!
  • always respect the class a

Sums the P***k up pretty well i think.

Couple of years ago he was in the Bugle after a week game, landlord was told to get him out before he got hurt

• Sponsored links:

• I'm sure someone told me that he's got banning order at Millwall....even they don't want him!

Mate, you should really say what you mean more often. All this bottling it in will do you no good!
  • edited April 2013
    Mr Doo! That's an old name from the past. Remember some poor old steward at Plymouth getting an unprovoked attack in the early 90's on behalf of him and his father.
  • Last i saw of him was being dragged by his feet along the floor outside Trax about 10 years ago
  • Last i saw of him was being dragged by his feet along the floor outside Trax about 10 years ago

That was his own "wall" mates saving him from a beating from some other "wall" mates, absolute cock of a man.
  • He is often seen in the Red Barn in Barnehurst.

He had little if any teeth and will talk to annoy anyone that is near him.
  • Who's Scooby? ( i now know WHAT he is !)
  • nolly said:

saw him in the goldsmiths tavern years back I was just about to get it from some millwall,

You should really let them take you for dinner first mate.
  • Who's Scooby? ( i now know WHAT he is !)

He's a parasite, who appeared on the scene mid to late 90's claiming he was always charlton and acting like topboy (me and others had been around on that scene since the 80's and had never met him), he got sussed pretty quickly as people found out more about him. Basically he tagged onto anyone who would have him, and he also used to get involved at other clubs, brentford and torquay being two of them. He once dropped some brentford lads in it at Torquay by letting the torquay firm know where they were drinking and then claimed to know nothing about it, word got around pretty quickly and he started to get mugged off. One of our own nearly put him through a train window en route to Bolton as he was acting the mug and upset a pregnant woman on the train who was returning home after her dads funeral the day before.
    A ponce, always drunk or high, and a bully, he did certain things when claiming he was a hooli top boy that were just bang out of order. Has been hanging off milllwalls tails and embarrasing them for a few years now, claiming he has always been millwall, the mans a freak and wants to keep well away from charlton.

Is he a big fella?

If i think its who he is, he's picked on a couple of my pals just having a piss in the toilet.

Havent seen him in a while, but hes got it coming to him by a few people
  • Sponsored links:

Is he a big fella?

If i think its who he is, he's picked on a couple of my pals just having a piss in the toilet.

No, not a big fella.
  • ah fair enough. The Red Barn is full of mugs!

Is he a big fella?

Red Barn, big fella, pain in the arse, hassling blokes in toilets? 1905, your card's marked.
  • lol, quality
  • hahahahah, how big are talking??
  • no fat but big and solid. bit pikey looking!
  • no fat but big and solid. bit pikey looking!

Thats no way to talk about 1905

• Macca should have threatend the bag man with a bar of soap or the dentist.
  • nolly said:

saw him in the goldsmiths tavern years back I was just about to get it from some millwall,

You should really let them take you for dinner first mate.
    I was scrolling down trying to think of a retort, but can't beat this.

• oh look at you two