Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

The Summer

Now the season is coming to an end and we seem safe for Championship football next season, what are you panning to do with your free Saturday's?

Fishing and Beer gardens for me.

Comments

• Going to be a real downer after the Olympics / Euros last year.
  • spending my time watching sky sports news and looking through the lists of free transfers to see who we could get.
  • JT said:

Going to be a real downer after the Olympics / Euros last year.

yep that's what I was thinking when starting the thread.
  • Taking my little girl to the park etc...can't wait!
  • Moderating.

Its what we doooo
  • edited April 2013
    Playing (or rather trying to play) Cricket with the odd pint or two thrown in.One stag do and a wedding.
  • I don't really go out Friday nights during the season because of hangovers, so more of that then golf, zoos, going to see DJs/gigs, plus a cricket match or two.
  • Now the season is coming to an end and we seem safe for Championship football next season, what are you panning to do with your free Saturday's?

Fishing and Beer gardens for me.

Fishing for me too R&C. Along with the cricket and a few long weekends in my campervan.
  • Ashes

good shout. Looking forward to them.
  • Sponsored links:

• edited April 2013
    Got C. Court tix for Wimbledon 2nd Monday!
    My partner's brother is getting married so we'll be going to that. Hope it isn't catching.
  • Bike racing is on.
    Hopefully some time away with the kids.
    looking for a new job.
    Loads of music.
    Naked garden wrestling.
  • Wedding and Honeymoon....both mine.....arggghhh!!!
  • Will be landscaping the garden.
  • DanDavis said:

Wedding and Honeymoon....both mine.....arggghhh!!!

Good luck. Where is the wedding and honeymoon?

• edited April 2013
    Cleaning , cleaning , cleaning , been to too many matches , the place is a pit.
  • DanDavis said:

Congrats. I have mine next Saturday pretty nervous now.
  • Curb_It said:

DanDavis said:

Good luck. Where is the wedding and honeymoon?

Thanks Curb It!

Wedding is in Devon....Honeymoon is to the Maldives. Very excited haha!
  • johnny73 said:

Will be landscaping the garden.

start with a Brazilian and gradually get more bolder

• Wedding in Devon. Very nice, nicer honeymoon too.

what about you roseandcrown?
  • Sponsored links:

• spending quality time with the kids rather than dragging them in the Cons for 3 hours and then the Valley!.......fingers crossed for some decent weather and a few days out etc.

(that and the Ashes!)
  • Wedding in Kelevdon and honeymoon in Cancun.
  • As many classic car shows that my wife lets me go to, gardening, bbq's and beer in the garden, holiday & hopefully losing some weight.
  • Studying for my Investment Management qualification and getting married - no footy to distract me this summer (barring any reasonably close pre-season games)!
  • Ashes cricket & gigs (Specials, Stone Roses, Killers, Kings Of Leon & Kasabian).
    I like bands beginning with K & S it would seem.
  • This thread makes me sad, I miss football already !
  • So three lifers are getting married in this thread. Good luck Greenwithenvy.
  • And the very same to you too Curb_It. From what I gather I hear on this forum you are a real catch!!
  • hahahahha. Cheeky monkey.
  • Decorating I suppose, and gardening, and the Ashes on the wireless. I really don't like the close season at all, feel at the lowest during blimmin Wimbledon.
    Maybe I'll go to China at the end of May or something.