Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

FRIDAY Caption Competition: Reed, Dowie, Robson

edited November 2006 in Fun, Jokes & Captions
All courtesy of the OS, here are the three amigos:

coaching.jpg

Comments

• edited November 2006
    "Right so it goes:

Valley Floyd Road....."

Or

MR:Is that the latest article from charltonlife.com?
    LR:Yeah, bloody brilliant it is.

Or

Reed and Robbo work out how to unglue dowie's hand from his head.
  • 'he does raise some good points, but do you really think we should be taking tactical ideas from someone who calls themselves Barn Door Lisbie'
  • They are probably discussig the team's diet- as inspired by charlton life today
  • ID: What's that Les ?
    LR: Andy Reid's weekly diet sheet gaffer
    ID: It doesn't look too bad to be honest, the lad must be making an effort
    LR: Not too bad ? Boss, this is page 17....
  • [cite]Posted By: AFKA Bartram[/cite]'he does raise some good points, but do you really think we should be taking tactical ideas from someone who calls themselves Barn Door Lisbie'

Fame at last...
  • "So its left a the lights. Straight over at the roundabout and the Wig shop is on your left"
  • Reed: "Com'on man! You've gotta to do something. This letter from Sophie Anderton... it's a cry for help!"
  • Reed - ' So on the 16th November we've got the city addicks do and your Q&A session , who fucked that up ? '
  • 'you sure Les ? I've stared at the middle of the picture for 30 seconds and i can't see Jesus'
  • [cite]Posted By: shag[/cite]Reed - ' So on the 16th November we've got the city addicks do and your Q&A session , who fucked that up ? '

lol. Winner!!!
  • Sponsored links:

• MR .... and when they sing "down down", again you drop the left shoulder three times like this and then lean back.

I.D Christ mate I'm never gonna be ready for this Quo tribute at the Xmas p*ss up.
  • ID ' So what are we doing here at Twickenham! '
    LR ' tryin to toughen our Denis up! '
    MR 'ha ha thats funny'

I'll get me coat on eh!
  • LR: looks like you've got him big time boss. He'll never carry on with the court case if he knows you have pics of him and ladyboys !!
  • LR: So its four pints of semi, jaffa cakes and some hobnobs for Reidy
    MR: Don't forget the Rocky bars
    ID: (thinking to himself) What am I doing here??
  • LR: Blimey, i'd never of know that was the way to amirillo, would you ?
  • Some of these are brilliants (and Shag's was spot on as well :-( )

AFKA, give up the day job. Go and do stand up comedy. The Page 17 was the best.

LR "Il Vous, Et Vous"
    ID "That's it, I'm not signing anymore French speakers"
  • ID: Lisbie's resignation letter? Is he still with us?
  • 'so that's it then, we give these answers to your brother bob, he fills in for you on the 16th and we sneak off to the city tavern...'
  • [cite]Posted By: ltgtr[/cite]'so that's it then, we give these answers to your brother bob, he fills in for you on the 16th and we sneak off to the city tavern...'

i think that one's a cracker !
  • LR: Commercial Centre??? It'll always be the bloody ticket office to me...
  • Sponsored links:

• ID: Start again Les. I can see its a normal sheet of A4, i just don't get how you turned it into a swan
  • edited November 2006
    LR "No Iain. Carry the two and take away five. See"

ID "Eeeer"
  • ID: I feckin hate irish stew.
  • LR- Oh that's sad - Ken Dodd died

ID- Did he?
  • [cite]Posted By: stanmoreaddick[/cite]LR- Oh that's sad - Ken Dodd died

ID- Did he?

LMFAO - WINNER!!!
  • MR- No, doddi !!
  • "Iain. This isn't a team sheet its a recipe for BBQ Spare Ribs FFS!!!"
  • LR: I can't make out all the individual writing Iain, but the 'F**k Off Ugly' is definately Benty's writing
  • LR: okay step one... please ensure all parts of your ACME Relegation Fighting Kit are all present and correct
    MR: righto boss
    ID: ey?
  • Dowie: "Read it Reed, please"

Robson: "Let me see, let me see"

Reed: "Hang on where's me reader's. Ahem... Dear Dowie, the board have decided to let you go, as we feel you have done what you were installed for. As planned and something you failed to realise, is that Les and Mark were also introduced..."

Robson: "...Cool, they mentioned me for once..."

Reed: "Ok Robbo, calm done... Les and Mark were also introduced when at the same time as you, so that they could take over after the 6 months of our "let's get back at Jordan spat" regime. We did agree to pay your court bill rather than pay your wages, but that was of course a lie. Unlike Palarse, we actually do have small print, which you failed to read. Thanks for your assistance. Lots of love, Richard."

Dowie: *scratches head* "What does this mean? Did you guys know about this?"

Robson: "Yea....."

Reed: "Shhhh... nah not a dicky bird Iain".

Dowie: "I think I'm gonna go up North. Newcastle will be my next stop".