Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Tony Pulis at Stoke City

Comments

• - Apparently anyway.
  • Wow that is harsh
  • Sacked tonight. Cubishley de ja vu, that'll be Stoke down next season.

I'd be more worried about this season if I was a Stoke supporter
  • NEXT season? Wigan are 4 points behind with a game in hand
  • What is going on
  • Link?
  • Most ridiculous sacking of the season.
  • Wow shocker.
  • Nothing on ssn
  • nothing on xxxwives
  • Sponsored links:

• JT said:

nothing on xxxwives

You need to subscribe
  • It's not true that was the old sacking in 2005 on twitter mate.
  • Pulis sounds like something you might see on there
  • Rob Dorsett ‏@Dorselator 1m
    Just to put the rumours to bed... #scfc have NOT sacked Tony Pulis. Nor has he resigned. Rumours to the contrary are incorrect.
  • Not only is he compared to Curbs, he's also been compared to Parky tonight on Talksport - Stoke fans ringing in to say he has no Plan B.
    They were all vehemently saying that he should go before the end of the season.
  • Not only is he compared to Curbs, he's also been compared to Parky tonight on Talksport - Stoke fans ringing in to say he has no Plan B.

Not sure they like Plan A that much either.

Not sure they like Plan A that much either.
    Very true, all saying they were sucked in by the '4 year plan' but the football now is exactly the same.
  • If not worse - they were better with Etherington and Pennant on the wings, now it's always lump it long, at least there was variation before.
  • I can't understand how that great footballing team have disintegrated with the demise of Rory Delap.
    I mean, who'd have thought it ? :-)
  • Sponsored links:

• "Pulis Curbs has taken them us as far as they he can. Those immortal words, Vic from Charlton where are you now? Funny enough we don't here too much from him do we.

A similar thing happened at Wolves, look where they are just now!
  • He will not be there next season
  • He will not be there next season

If they go down I agree but if they survive they will probably stick with him.

• They've got Man United (H) on Saturday...

followed by 3 games against the teams around them:
    QPR (A)
    Norwich (H)
    Sunderland (A)
    Spurs (H)
    Southampton (A)
  • edited May 2013
    Delete.
  • Papers saying Pullis has gone. WTF
  • Silly silly Stoke
  • edited May 2013
    Fed up with the "....and collapse like Charlton did after Curbishley was pushed-out" brigade. Paul Hawksbee (a TalkSport presenter I like) and Adrian Durham (I know, its his job to be "controverstal") both came out with this "classic" yesterday. I seriously don't know anyone who wanted "Curbs Out". He was offered a contract (3 years ?) and he didn't sign it.
  • Fed up with the "....and collapse like Charlton did after Curbishley was pushed-out" brigade. Paul Hawksbee (a TalkSport presenter I like) and Adrian Durham (I know, its his job to be "controverstal") both came out with this "classic" yesterday. I seriously don't know anyone who wanted "Curbs Out". He was offered a contract (3 years ?) and he didn't sign it.

Agreed - sick of this being trotted out by every idiot on the radio. Curbs left by choice.
    So many lazy presenters out there whose knowledge of Charlton is miniscule.
  • To be fair, Curbs would have left by choice after another 12 months but was asked to leave because he would not do a further three years. Doing a Charlton will soon be doing a Wolves. Charltons decline was not Curbs leaving but poor decisions following on from Curbishley leaving.

Back to topic and a bit of class by Pullis?