Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Hello

edited September 2007 in Not Sports Related
Hey, i'm new to this board. I signed up in april but then i forgot my username lol. I'm 16 so i'm not sure if that makes me the youngest here, had a season ticket in the lower north for 4 years now and thats about it for now lol.

Comments

• Welcome to the board mate
  • Why the Username fella ?
  • edited September 2007
    Lol, its my username for everything, every board, every game etc. Its almost instict to put it in lol.
  • [cite]Posted By: banknote[/cite]Lol, its my username for everything, every board, every game etc. Its almost instict to put it in lol.

Sorry for being nosey you'll get used to that on here, just thought you might be rolling in it LOL
  • edited September 2007
    He is if he's this Robert Smith ...
  • I was actually named after him lol.
  • perhaps your parents hoped to ensure boys don't cry?
  • [cite]Posted By: banknote[/cite]Hey, i'm new to this board. I signed up in april but then i forgot my username lol. I'm 16 so i'm not sure if that makes me the youngest here, had a season ticket in the lower north for 4 years now and thats about it for now lol.
    [cite]Posted By: banknote[/cite]Lol, its my username for everything, every board, every game etc. Its almost instict to put it in lol.

But somehow you still managed to forget it??????

Tsk, Tsk the youth of today no moral fibre or brains by the look of it. :0)
  • Why do you put lol after the end of every sentence? lol ;-)
  • Sponsored links:

• [quote][cite]Posted By: Charlton Dan[/cite]Why do you put lol after the end of every sentence? lol ;-)[/quote]

maybe because it's friday and he's in love?
  • Lol Kidge lol