Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.
Options

My name is Obika...

I come from Tottenham
And I can plaaaaaay

Comments

• Options
    What can you play?
  • Options
    I play fooooootball
  • Options
    In the in the in the goooooal
    In the goal
    In the goal
    In the in the in the goooooal
    In the in the goal
  • Options
    was totally miffed as to what you lot were on about then I found this on twitter: http://www.mobypicture.com/user/GlennSoutham/view/14905585

quality!!!
  • Options
    W.O.W.
  • Options
    D.R.U.N.K
  • Options
    C.R.E.A.T.I.N.E.
  • Options
    S.I.S.S
  • Options
    Lol
  • Options
    Prick
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    Solly.

Social media loving prick.
  • Options
    What a bastard

PlAaaaay da football

• Options
    It is quality though mate
  • Options
    Someone post it on here
  • Options
    Genius
  • Options
    Nothing makes me cringe more than football chants outside of a football stadium.
  • Options
    Actually I was wrong - SISS is the biggest cringe-inducer.
  • Options
    Nothing? Seriously? Nothing makes you cringe more than that?

Odd.

Very odd.
  • Options
    Can someone explain. Or post the pic. Or cringe.
  • Options

was totally miffed as to what you lot were on about then I found this on twitter: http://www.mobypicture.com/user/GlennSoutham/view/14905585

quality!!!

Over 600 views on there. You're famous Plaaaayer.
  • Sponsored links:

• Options
    nothing wrong with chanting on the train to/from football.
  • Options
    JT said:

Can someone explain. Or post the pic. Or cringe.

http://www.mobypicture.com/user/GlennSoutham/view/14905585
  • Options
    yeah work has blocked it!
  • Options
    can you get on twitter at work?
  • Options
    Nope.
  • Options
    JiMMy 85 said:

Nothing makes me cringe more than football chants outside of a football stadium.

It's not as if they're singing it in the supermarket, they're pissed on the way home from a game.

Football singing is acceptable in the build up to a game, during the game and on the way home from a game. In my opinion of course.
  • Options
    Wow Jimmy you sound fun
  • Options
    I reckon it's on the way to the game. There's a clue if you look very closely at the windows.
  • Options
    well Plaaaayer looks laggin so its defo well before the game
  • Options
    I'd like to make a statement on behalf of my client, Plaaayer.

I'd like to apologise for my cringe inducing actions on the night on Tuesday 6th March 2013.

On the night in question I had consumed large quantities of alcohol and had minimal food consumption during the day. Whilst I realise this is not and excuse, I would like to point out that i did get overly excited as 'I Am The Music Man' was my favourite songs as a child, this song brought back great memories for me and made me feel warm and fuzzy again inside. I was also egged on by a number of people that will remain nameless and did not at any time realise I was being filmed.

I now know that nothing can make you cringe more than singing outside of a football stadium, not asking about the Adams Family song at the beginning of a Q&A, not people wearing white socks with sandals or even Crystal Palace in general.

Whilst I realise I will never be a cool, downwithit, or as hip as Jimmy, I hope this apology will help with his healing process and inevitable counselling that he will need to go through to forget this matter.

I hope you can respect mine and my families privacy at this time.

My client will not be taking question

Thank you.