Attention: Please take a moment to consider our terms and conditions before posting.

Free Season Ticket

I have one on offer for the rest of this season. East block C, good seat. Don't want paying but need advice how to get this to a true supporter who will make good use. Will be sitting next to my family in row Q. Anyone?

Comments

• says alot about peoples ambitions for the rest of the season that no one has postef on here yet
  • That's a fantastic gesture, and ordinarily I would take you up on that most generous offer. Unfortunately, I take my 9-year-old son and it could get a bit complicated trying to get a seat near to me. But again, most generous.
  • Very kind indeed
  • Jack not going anymore?
  • hawksmoor said:

That's a fantastic gesture, and ordinarily I would take you up on that most generous offer. Unfortunately, I take my 9-year-old son and it could get a bit complicated trying to get a seat near to me. But again, most generous.

Theres enough spaces for you and you son to move around in the east stand. As long as Masicat doesn't mind that is.

• I've sent you a message if the above does not want it.
  • edited February 2013
    hi Masicat

id love to say hell yeah but, i wont make all the last games hopefully a couple of seat fillers may be required for one or 2 games that would be a real treat.

Any reason youve chosen to give it up?
  • Top gesture Masicat. If the others fall through and you wouldn't mind me using it to sneak into the North Lower next to my Dad, let me know! Would save me £100+ between now and May!
  • Big gesture mate.
  • Who's got first dibs on this most generous of gestures, then?
  • Sponsored links:

• quality gesture
  • Giving people free ticket to see charlton, what have they done to upset you